Chapter 34

*A/N*

**WARNING: SMUT SCENE**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Zach's POV*

It been a couple of weeks since I've talked with Autumn.

And it kills me every second.

I miss her so much. I just can't bring myself to take her back after what she's done to me.

I want to forgive her, I'm just scared she will hurt me again. She was sick during the time, and she obviously lacked phyisical contact.

But it's still no excuse. 

I did believe her though when she said how sorry she was and how it was a mistake.

But it's just so hard to forgive someone who hurt you, but they say the best thing you can do is forgive them. And let go the pain.

Because forgiveness is about yourself, so in order to move on from this and be happy. I think it's time to forgive.

I need to. Because I love her.

And over all, I want to.

----

I don't know if I should text her or not.

But I need to ask her if we can talk face to face.

So we can put this all behind us and trust each other again.

So that's what I'll do.

I'm about to pull up a 'create new message' on my phone, when all of a sudden, I get an incoming call.

It's Niall. Hm..

I answer it and put it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"Zach." I hear a low irish accent.

"Yes, Mr. Horan?" I ask, a little nervous, and no clue why exactly.

"Zach," I hear a soft choked sob. "Can you come d-down to de united h-hospital?"

"Of course sir, what is it?" My heart is beating fast and my eyes get wider.

There was a short pause. "Autumn." I hear his voice break and let out another sob.

My heart shot out of my chest and my breathing stopped.

"What happened?" I ask, panicky

"Please just come down right away."

"No, tell me Niall. NOW." I say serious.

There's a longer pause then before, then an intake and outtake of breath.

"Autumn," He paused again. "tried t-to kill herself." He barely gets out.

It takes me a minute to respond.

"I'm on my way." I tell him and hang up the phone.

I stare at it and drop it. Now staring at my hand.

I can't even register what I just heard. All I know is that Autumn needs me, and I need to be there for her.

-----

"Autumn Horan." I tell the lady at the front desk.

"What your name?"

"Zachery Tomlinson."

She looks up my name on the computer.

"Yep, your name's on the list. She's in room 265."

"Thank you." I say and go to the elevator.