Chapter 35

*Third Person's POV*

*a couple weeks later*

"I'm so glad we made up Zachy." Autumn said.

"Me too Auts."

"So are you ready?"

"In a sec," Zach said, spraying on some cologne. "Ok babe." He puts the bottle down.

"Lets go then!" Autumn said with a smile. She grabbed his hand and held it tight.

They were going to the amusement park, Valleyfair. (Only in Minnesota, USA, but just pretend.)

School started back up in 2 days. Zach and Autumn wanted to make the most of there last days of summer.

Autumn's senior year and Zach's junior year.

----

"Oh my god! This place is huge!" Autumn was surprised.

"Told you!" He smiled. "I can't believe you've never been here!"

"Don't judge me!" Autumn playfully laughed, pushing Zach in a jokingly way.

He laughed and pulled her closer, kissing her nose. She blushed.

They payed for their wrist bands and went in. It was an outdoor amusement park.

"What do you wanna do first?" Zach asked Autumn.

"I don't know, I don't know what they have here!" Autumn confessed.

"Oh," Zach laughed. "Right."

They walked and talked. Looking around to see if Autumn would see anything she liked or maybe wanted to try.

"Ouhh! How about this one!" Autumn pointed to a ride.

"Oh! That's a fun one." Zach smiled.

"Lets go then!" Autumn said excitedly, grabbing Zach's hand and running towards the enterence and line. "Whats this ride called?"

"The Wave." Zach told her.

It was like a boat that climbed to the top. Then it goes down the hill and goes fast. It feels like your stomach drops. And as you're coming down water splashes and when you reach the bottom in a matter of 3 seconds, there is a huge wave that comes towards the bridge which is in front of the boat right when it gets down the hill.

If you're on the boat/ride, you get wet. If you're on the bridge, then you get soaked.

They went on the ride and she loved it. They both got wet, but not completely. Almost though.

"What next?" Autumn said, adrenaline pumped through her veins.

"Whatever you want babe." Zach put his arm around her waist as the walked.

She felt so much better than before. He actually felt meat on her bones. He smiled at the thought.

"Hmm, I don't know." She frowned.

Zach thought for a moment. Then he seena white rollercoaster up ahead.

"How about the High Roller?"

"Whats that?"

"A roller coaster. It's an older one from like the 1980's. It's been around since this place opened. And trust me, its not scary. I know how you don't like big roller coasters."

"Yeah," She gave a light smile. "I guess I could try it."

"Great."

They went and got in line and finally they got to go in the cart. They were in the middle. It's the best choice if you're not a big fan of roller coasters.

The ride started going and the coaster went up a hill, so they were gonna shoot down, and a couple of time after that, but the rest were okay, just the first one was kinda scary.

"Here we go!" Zach said, right as they were about to drop.

"Shit!!!" Autumn closed her eyes. Not knowing how this will turn out.

They went down, Autumn's stomach dropped, and so did everyone else's. The cart shaked and flew over the hills that the track were shaped as.

Soon enough, the ride was over and their hair was messy from the wind and their heads whipping back and fourth from the turbulence.

"That was crazy," Autumn said. "But fun." She smiled.

"I'm so glad you liked it." Zach was satisfied. "Wanna get some food?"

"Sure!" Autumn agreed. They made there way to the food court, hoping the food wasn't as expensive as usual. Zach knew this all too well.

They got there and ordered. Autumn got a pretzel and Zach got a burger. They started eating.

Of course Autumn was still afraid of the calories and fat in food but she knew she couldn't let the thoughts control her anymore.

She ate slowly, but she still ate.

They both finished up and went to go get slurpies.

"I'm proud of you babe." Zach told her.

"Thanks," Autumn lightly smiled and looked down. A little embarrassed of herself.

They spent the rest of the day there. Then, they went home.

"I had a great time Zachy, thanks for making the last days of my summer wonderful."

"I had a great time too. And of course Butterfly. Same with me. I love you."

"I love you too." They kissed eachother and went their seprate ways to their houses.

"Ughh," Autumn grumbled as she fell onto her bed.

She did not want to go to school the day after tomorrow, but of course, she had too.

At least it was her last year. And she had Zach. Plus her friend, Emily. Even though she didn't talk to Lexi much anymore, she still did occasionally.

Autumn just hoped that this school year, wouldn't be like the previous ones.