Chapter 1

A/N: This story is actually my least favorite but I do not regret ANYTHING I write. Most people don't actually give this story a chance. I'll see people vote on about the first four chapters then disappear. I understand that some stories you may not feel a connection to. If you do end up liking the story then I thank you for your support.

"Come on bitch or we are gonna be late." I scream to her.

"What's the rush?" she screams back, looking around the corner.

"I wanna be on time girl. All the cute niggas may be there already." I say to her.

"Nigga quit acting like a female." she says.

"Ariel you know how I feel about that word. I'm not a flamboyant gay. I don't roll like that. I only act like this with you." I tell her.

"Okay I was just playing damn. You ready to go?" She asks.

"Yeah."

We leave out of my house, and head for the car. I lock the doors and jog down the stairs. When my parents died I inherited their 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house up in Forest Park and all their money. I had no brothers and sisters because my mom couldn't conceive any more so I was their Miracle Child. My dad never left her side. My mom had me when she was 38 and My dad was already 42. After years of trying to get kids he stuck by her until I came. Now they've passed.

We get in my car to head to downtown Atlanta to the new club called Club Rush. We get there and the line was long, so Ariel and I got in line to wait. It was so many cute dudes in line. I was amped when they started to let people in and we got to the door. They checked our I.D and checked us for weapons then we went in. The security guy low-key squeezed my ass. I wasn't tripping though.

We went in and it was popping. The first song I heard was FlyYoungRed's - Throw that boy pussy. I left Ariel and started dancing on the floor. I was killing it. I had given like five dudes a dance but all of them were ugly, so I wasn't interested in giving them my number.

Then, I saw him... He was everything I wanted. He had a tattoo on his neck, he was wearing a sexy outfit and he was light skinned like me. I was eyeing him down on the dance floor when he started walking over to me. I tried to play it off and continue dancing when he grabbed me by my waist. He started grinding with me, so I grabbed his neck with my back to his and grinded to the beat. After the song ended he pulled me off the dance floor..

"Damn it was hot as fuck over there." He says, wiping the sweat from his for head.

"Yeah it was." I say fanning myself.

"So wassup Pa. You was eyeing a nigga down hard." He smiles.

"Boy what. I was just vibing." I say trying to sound convincing.

"Come on Papi why you fronting?" He chuckles.

I got giddy as fuck when he said that. He sounded like he had a little Dominican in him but he looked mixed. "I'm not.. I think you're cute though." I say yelling over the loud music into his ear.

"Shit fuck with me then." he says while licking his lips.

"What makes you think you're my type?"

"Because I got it like that." he says trying to be cocky..

I got something for that.

"Yeah okay." I say while walking off. I was about to give this nigga a run for his money.

"Where you going Pa?" he screams to me.

"Come see." I say seductively.

I creep back on the dance floor and R.Kelly's - Wind For Me was playing. Everybody on the dance floor was doing some freaky stuff. He found me and I told him to lay on the floor.