Chapter 5

Mario's P O.V

Jonny walks over to my car looking as good as he did when we were together. Jonny is 6'2, Caramel colored, and he has a sleeve of tattoos on his left side from his chest to his wrist. Jonny has some good genes because he is Puerto Rican and black, so his hair is short and wavy.

"Wassup sexy." he says when he reaches me.

"Nothing much, Living as always." I say trying not to let memories of him cloud my mind.

"Shit I'm straight but I been missing you. How come you never call me no more?" Jonny asks while leaning on my car.

"I don't because we ended that remember. After all these years you're still trying play with me." I say getting a little pissed.

"YOU ended it. I wanted you and only you." He says pointing his finger at me for emphasis.

"Yeah right more like me plus three." I say before pushing him off of my car hood.

"Well I didn't come to talk to you about all that. Can you give me a ride?" He asks.

"Figures." I say while chuckling lowly. "Get in." I say while opening my car door and unlocking it for him to get in.

"Thank you Mari." He smirks.

"Where is your car?" I ask because he always had the money for it.

"My sister has it today." He explains.

We strap on our seatbelts, and start up the car pulling off towards his apartment complex. After a 20 minute drive in silence to Shannon Oaks apartments, I pull up to apartment building C and he steps out. "You want to come in?" he leans down and asks me.

"You better be lucky I have to pee." I say while cutting the car off and getting out, closing the door behind me.

We begin walking up to his apartment and he opens the door to a nice looking living room. He steps aside and lets me walk in first. "Where is the bathroom?" I ask turning around to him looking at my ass. "Hey..." I say while waving in his face.

"My bad..." He coughs. "To the back and make a left at the 2nd door." He says.

"Thank you." I say while turning to go to the bathroom.

I reach the bathroom which was in my opinion extremely dirty, and I make my way to the toilet. I pee and wash my hands then, I go back into the living room. I reach the living room, and he is sitting on the sofa with some basketball shorts on, and a black beater.

"Did you have a good pee?" He asks, smiling at me.

"Yeah thanks. I'll be leaving now."

"Wait..." he says, grabbing my arm "Stay awhile."

"A while gonna turn into a hour, a hour gonna turn into a day, and that day gonna turn into me spending the night. I really need to go." I say while trying to pull away.

He pulls me down into his lap. "I miss you Mari.." he says while turning me to face him.

I look away trying not to look in those eyes I fell for once before.

He turns me back to him and kisses me. I reject at first then I start to kiss back. We are getting steamy before I pull away. "I'm sorry......" I say while getting off his lap. "I just can't go back there with you."

"I understand."." he says while standing up as well. "Let me walk you to your car" He slides on his Adidas slides and walks towards the door, letting me out first.