Chapter 14

*Jonny in the MM*

"So...A baby huh?" I ask Jonny as he avoids eye contact with me.

"It just happened man." He sits on the bed, and huffs.

"You don't have to explain anything to me." I lean back onto the wall, placing my hands behind me.

"I feel I need to." He stands up and comes to stand in front of me. "You my fucking first love man. I was your first love too!"

It's bittersweet hearing him say this. "Jonny I got love for you and you know that, but you wasn't my first love Rudy was. As much as I hate to admit it."

He backs off and crosses his arms. "Fuck that nigga. You know how I felt back then when all you would do is talk about him, and keep trying to go back"

"I was heartbroken trying to pick up the pieces. We were dating since 8th grade. You surely didn't swoop in and comfort me until after everything died down." I say matter-of-factly

"But even then I checked that nigga once I got with you." He argued.

"Why must everything be an argument? The whole reason we broke up was because every time we argued, you wanted to go find comfort with another nigga or bitch." I explained.

"It wasn't my fault man. You was making it hard for a nigga to open up to you." He says rubbing his temples.

"Open up to me? You never tried Jonny. I didn't know shit about you. I didn't know about your Mom, your dad, why you were living with Coach, or anything. You kept all the secrets from me. You would fuck me one day, and wouldn't speak to me for a week. That's my fault though?" I say starting to dig into our past.

"Man..." He sighs. "I'm sorry for treating you like that. A nigga was trying to get his mind right. My pride got in the way of what could have been.I don't really want to open healed wounds."

Hearing his apology really helped me. Our relationship never really had closure. I'm so used to letting dudes hurt me which is why I think I let Tevin get away with some of the shit he has been doing.

"That means a lot." I respond not knowing what else to say.

"You could say you forgive me." He says looking up at me.

"I do. Honestly I do..." For a moment there is an awkward silence. "So..." I clear my throat. "A baby? You didn't strap up." I chuckle a little.

"I really don't know how it happened but I was the only nigga she been with so she says." He says shrugging.

"Who is the lucky girl?" I asked.

"This girl that went to school with us named Kyla."

My eyes grew big. "Kyla who?"

"Iyaz."

"She got a brother too?" I ask catching on.

"Yeah." He raises an eyebrow. "You know her?"

"Yeah I know her. I forgot all about her. We met up at the reunion when I was arguing with Courtney and Collier. I didn't think you were fucking with her. She seems cool."

"Seem cool? She a bitch yo. She make shit so hard for me. One minute she tell me the baby mines then claims it ain't. I want to do right by her, but she need to stop playing games." He says getting heated.

"Calm down tiger." I laugh.

"I should be asking you about that weirdo nigga Tevin."

When he says Tevin's name my heart drops. "What about him?" I say nervously.