Chapter 9

I look back toward the door, and stare in that direction. There was no other noise so I resumed kissing him. He hands held my waist while I grinded myself downward onto him.

"When we gone come up out these clothes baby?" He asks, sexually.

I pulled my shirt over my head, and lifted his shirt up from him. Our warm bodies colliding with each other was feeling too good. I leaned back and he began sucking on my nipples. I held his head as his wet tongue circulated around both of them.

The tent in his jeans hardened with each second of us touching. I lifted myself up and pull out his penis through his zipper. His hands slid down the back of my Jeans exposing half of my butt cheeks. His dick rubbed against my butt crack as our tongues swirled around. He sat back to catch his breath, and started rubbing my skin.

"Mario where did these marks come from?" He asks examining the marks on my skin.

"Oh they're nothing..." I brush it off leaning to suck on his neck.

"That looks like something serious though." He pushes me back up.

"Oh shit... Did you hear that?" I ask Reniko.

"No.." he says in between kissing my neck.

"Stop and Listen.." I say pushing him back.

"Who the fuck is that?" He asks looking over towards the window at the shadow.

"What the-- Oh my god. You've got to hide." I say hopping off of him.

"I'm a grown ass man who am I hiding from?" He questions looking over at the window.

"Can you please not fight me on this right now..." I ask, pulling him up. We had to get him out of sight just for the moment.

"Okay, where am I going?" He asks.

"Go upstairs 3rd door on the left. Stay there until I come and get you." I direct him.

"This is so childish." He chuckles and turns to kiss me.

I chuckle "Stop. This is serious." I say pushing him up the stairs. I count to thirty before grabbing my robe off of a chair in the dining room, and wrapping it around me like I was sleeping. I look out of the window, and Tevin looks pissed. I take a deep breath, and open the door. I fake stretch followed by a yawn. "Yes Tevin." I say in a fake sleepy voice.

"What took you so long to open the door?" He asks looking around me inside my house.

"First off, I was sleep. Second, I do have a hallway and stairs I have to go down." I say wiping my eyes.

"Sleep huh." He says. "So you was sleep at 5:30 in the afternoon?"

"Damn Tevin I can't take occasional naps?" I say, defensively. He is hinting at a lot of things right now.

"I don't know your sleep schedule. What time you went to sleep last night?" He asks.

"Around 6AM." I answered.

"Why you didn't call me?"

"Because I didn't want to." I responded. I wish he would leave already.

"Well I'm gonna go. Call me when you ready to talk. Bye."

"Yeah.." I nod. I was about to close the door when his foot stopped me from doing so. I looked back out wide eyed at him putting his foot there.

"So, um. Who's car is that?" He asks, pointing to Reniko's car parked near the mailbox.

"That's my neighbors." I quickly, explain.