Chapter 11

After the sex session we just had he's sleeping, and I try to ease off of the sofa, but his grip over me tightens. "Where you going?" He asks and I quickly think of a lie..

"Bathroom. I have to clean up because you wore me out." I laugh as I kiss him.

"Okay.." He mumbles as he rolls over to go back to sleep.

I get up slowly, and stretch. I cough slightly to clear my throat, and a sharpness shot down to my posterior. I cringed, and leaned over the TV to catch my breath. "Goodness." I say to myself. He really fucked up my insides. I sneak over to my hiding spot under the other sofa to pull my emergency phone out from the inside. Once I retrieve it I make my way upstairs quietly.

I dial Reniko's number once I'm safely in the bathroom. It rings multiple times before he answers. I know the smart thing would have been to call the police but after what has been in the news lately I would rather not take my chances.

"Hello."

"Hey..." I say in a whisper.

"Who is this?" He asks.

"Magic Mike. No it's Mario." I respond in annoyance.

"Oh, Look who has finally hit me up.." He replies in a smug manner.

I roll my eyes, and walk out the bathroom to look in the hallway, and down the stairs. I had to make sure Tevin wasn't sneaking up. "Did you miss me?" I ask flirtatiously at the wrong time.

"I really did. Just when I thought you were letting me in, I got put out. Literally." He laughs

I squint my eyes. "Shut the hell up and listen." I demand as he silences himself. "I'm in a situation right now, but I do miss you, and want to work on us. I have to handle this before I can really be with you, but it'll take some time. Are you down?"

He sighs lowly. "I'm down"

"Okay. I'll call you back later, so you know... Be around." I chuckle.

"Only for you Bae." Reniko remarks, skyly.

I was about to hang up but I wanted so badly to tell him about my situation. "Reniko wait..." I say hoping he hadn't hung up.

"Yeah." He answers

I pause and think about the outcome of Reniko going against Tevin. I didn't like the odds I thought of. I decided to remain quiet. "I miss you." I said after the long silence.

"Aww..." He says. "I miss you too."

"Talk to you soon."

"Alright.." He responds and I hung up, and hid the phone behind my pillow until I could sneak it back into it's place. I quickly ran into the bathroom, and turned the water on to clean myself up. God, I shouldn't have to go through this in my own home.

I step in the shower, and let my pain and troubles wash away. I realized I haven't spoken to Ariel in a while. Some best friend she is. I thought to myself as the door opened quickly. I poke my head out of the shower. "What the hell!" I yell at Tevin.

"My bad. I thought you tried some shit." He says as he wipes his forehead. He's probably sweating out the cocaine.

"That's that cocaine. I learned my lesson Tevin, I'm all in." I say still looking out at him.

"Finish cleaning yourself up." He says, and walks away. I look at the door for a while then I turn back to my shower. "Fucking weirdo." I mumble as I clean myself with the damp soapy rag. After I clean myself up, I get out the shower, and walk in my room. I slide on some black basketball shorts, and a white wife beater. I walk back downstairs, and Tevin is getting dressed to go.