Chapter 6

As we walk up the doors I stop in front of them. I start to have memories of my high school years. They weren't the best for me and I went through some traumatic experiences.

"I love you and only you." Rudy my ex said to me.

"If you did you wouldn't make me do this." I respond crying on his chest on the floor of the abandoned house.

"They won't be long. I promise." Rudy says lifting my chin up.

"Are you sure?" I ask for confirmation.

"Yes I'm sure." he says smiling at me

"Okay." I respond getting up and walking into the room of eight dudes from school. Four from the basketball team and four from the football team.

"Okay, Rookie you're up first." Deangelo the head of football team said to the newbie.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed as he pulled off his clothes while the others walked out of the room.

"Are you okay?" he asked rubbing my back.

"Can we just get this over with." I say looking into his eyes.

"Okay, lay back." The rookie says while putting his penis in my mouth, and he began thrusting in and out moaning.

After about three minutes of this. He gears up to enter me. "Where is the condom?" I ask him.

"Sorry they wouldn't let me bring one. By the way my name is Reniko." he says before pushing the head inside me.

I turn my head as he began pushing the head of his penis inside me. It hurted so bad, and the tear began to fall. I didn't try to stop it because I was doing it in the name of love for Rudy. Once he got all of him inside he stayed in position and kissed my shoulders.

"You good?" He asked me, noticing I wasn't making any noise.

I nodded my head as he slowly began moving in and out of me. My insides felt like they were on fire, and I could pass out anytime. I was trying to be strong for myself knowing that I was losing my virginity to a complete stranger right now.

After awhile he was done and climaxed. He pulled out and kissed me on the lips. "I'm so sorry Mario. I'm so sorry." He said cupping his face in his hands

"It's okay." I said kissing his cheek.

He gathered his things and went out into the room when Gianni, a member of the basketball team came in.

"You ready?" he asked getting naked.

I shook my head 'No' as he came over to bed.

"I really don't give a fuck drop them jaws." he said forcing himself inside of my mouth.

The whole team rotated with me until the head dude on the basketball team and football team came in, and forced me into a threesome.

After all eight guys had me. I laid on the mattress on the floor crying. Rudy came in and helped me get dressed. We walked to his car in silence. He opened the car door for me, and I couldn't sit down, so he laid me in the back.

Once we got to my house he helped me up my porch and kissed me goodbye. I went into my home ignoring my mother and father to clean the filth from on me.

I decided to take three days off from school since I needed time to heal. My mother didn't question it, and just assumed it was the flu. It was day three of me being out of school when I received a text from my ex best friend Courtney.