I'll Prove It to You!

-Before we begin with the story I want to thank karineprincess(who helpled me right this chap. Thanks to her u are getting this chap so go thank her!) , IceCrazyCrystal, Quietlovely, Cloverism and my fans and to those who commented. You may not pursed.

Aki’s P.o.V

    I was watching those idiots lay out there stupid plans. They really are so stupid, I thought as I rolled my eyes. What losers. A shiver ran down my back. I felt like someone was watching me. I looked to my side and found Aku. For some strange reason I got bad vibes from him. I just didn’t like him. He was just too quiet and weird!

    Suddenly there was a loud crash. Those idiots were now piled on each other. God what losers. Why am I here? Oh right because of that stupid man! Another loud crash was heard and this time Aku and I winced.

    “You stupid plan won’t work,” I said, nodding me head in disappointment.

    “And who are you to say that! It probably your plan that won‘t work! I‘m sure she‘ll see it,” yelled the twins. I rolled my eyes and then scoffed.

    “You really think your plan is going to work? Your just pathetic losers,” I said.

    “The only pathetic one is you…Eggo,” Ash said with a smirk at the end.

    I scowled. That stupid, arrogant, obnoxious women! God she was so annoying! She just had to go name me that stupid name! I bet if she really knew who I was she would be on her feet asking mercy. I can ruin are pitiful life if I wanted to!

    Suddenly I got an idea. The stupid girl seemed kind of desperate to get us to stardom. But why was he desperate? She probably was getting a salary by the lady that I met. Typical female. Their greedy about money. That’s all they want… If she is so desperate why not make it harder…This was going to be... fun…

    Suddenly I felt something wet splash on my face…why those little pricks!

Jewel’s P.o.V

    I quickly adjusted my bushy wig. I applied all the needs. Contacts, check! Lipstick that makes my mouth look dry, check! Ugly granny clothing and huge red glass, check and check! Okay I was good! I stepped out of the bathroom stall and check my watch. It was currently 11:53 a.m.

    I quietly walked into the studio. The boys probably weren’t here. They probably wouldn’t arrive until 12 a.m exactly. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly I heard a loud crash, making me wince. A few seconds later I heard bickering. As I walked to the studio it got louder and louder. Were the boys already here? That kind of strange… Suddenly another crash was heard. What in the world were they doing!

    With Indian feet I walked to the door, and put my ear against the thick door. It was hard to hear, but I did my best to make out what they were saying. All I could hear was water bucket…and then name calling. Like someone calling someone a idiot and other names that are not appropriate to mention…Those little brats, they can’t control their tongues, can they! Then I heard water bucket again. Why do I keep hearing that word? It was probably the sixth time they mentioned that.

    Suddenly my eyes widened! Water bucket! Of course!

    I kicked open the door, quickly talking several steps back. I watched in slow motion as a blue bucket slowly fell due to gravity. The water spilled everywhere as it the bucket greeted the ground. The boys stared at me with shocked eyes. The water balloons and party stings in Ash and Ryo’s hands dropped to the floor, having the same destiny as the water in the bucket. What a mess. Water and party string every where. I scoffed at them. How stupid did they think I was!