Ketchup

Aki’s P.o.V

“Look it’s Eggo!”

I showed no signs of mercy as the burger I was eating became a pancake. Once again I heard that annoying voice. I lifted my head to see the twins and Ash come into my view.

“See I told you it was Eggo What are you doing here Eggo?”

“Obviously he’s here eating,” Ash said as he whacked Ryo head and sat down next to me.

“You didn’t need to hit me,” Ryo pouted as he and he brother sat across for me. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance as I watched them making themselves comfortable.

“Who said you could sit next to me,” I said through my teeth.

“Well no one said we couldn’t either,” Shin said as a fry went into his mouth..

I sighed looks like I had to put up with this.

“So have you been attending Bushmonster’s classes,” Ash asked as he took a sip of his drink. I hope he choked.

“Bushmonster,” I questioned.

“Yeah because of her bushy hair, and because she really is monster under her skin,” Ash said.

“She is,” Shin agreed, nodding he head.

“Well did you,” once again Ash questioned me.

I sighed and leaned back. They weren’t going to leave anytime soon were they?

“No,” I simply answered.

“Neither did we. That’ll teach that mean-y not to be mean to us,” Ryo said, slamming he fist on the table a little too hard, causing the table to shake. Like a movie in a scene in slow motion I watched my drink do a spin and splatter all over me.

I felt my blood boiling as I felt the drips of Pepsi seeping into my shirt touching my bare skin. I just stared down, my face twitching as I took hazy breaths. Slowly I looked up at the wide eyed Ryo.

“What-did-you-just-do,” I asked the dimwit, my eyes burning into his soul.

I watched him gulp and answer the darn question, “I-I-I d-didn’t mean -t-to! Really I-.”

But he wasn’t able finish he plead for forgiveness, because he had ketchup splattered all over his face.

“Oops my bad,” I smirked as I dropped the ketchup bottle onto the table.

“Hey what gives! It was an accident! He didn’t do it on purpose,” Shin roared at me. I just raised my eyebrow.

“W-W-Why’d you do that!” I watched as Ryo sniffed, trying to hold back the tears. “I said I was sorry and it was a-an accident,” he croaked up the last part. I watched as something changed in Shin eyes.

“That it,” I heard Shin say and the next thing I saw was a red beam come at me. I quickly ducked, and turned to see the Ash’s face filled with disbelieve and ketchup.

He snorted and stared laughing, “I’ve been shot!” He laughed some more, and then continued his nonsense. “Guess I’m in the game as well!”

I watched as he squirted ketchup all over Shin.

I observed the scene in front of me. Ryo’s lips wobbling as he tried to stop his enraged brother from assaulting the amused Ash.

“S-stop it guys before we get kicked out,” Ryo begged, but of course no on took notice to his warning.

“ Why you little-,” Shin screeched as he tossed his burger at Ash, but messing his aim, because Ryo latched onto his twin’s petite arm..

I stayed silent as the burger smacked my face and just took to of the drinks opening there lid ready to pour it on to those rascals when I was interrupted by an irritating employee.

“I’m sorry but I going to ask you to leave. You are causing a disturbance among the other customers and making a mess. Please leave,” said the employee with a twitch in her eye. Annoyed, I walked away from the mess, only to have those monkeys following me.

“This is you fault! If you just would’ve-,” Shin was saying but I interrupted him.

“Well maybe you shouldn’t tried squirting ketchup on me!” I sighed as I noticed we all bleeding red.

“Guys,” Ryo tried saying something, but right now I was chatting with his twin.

“Don’t blame it on me! I’m not immature enough to not take a sincere apology!” His hands went in the air in anger.

“Oh really so if I apologized this very second you would accept my apology,” I said sarcastically.

“Of course not!”

“Your such a hypocrite,” I retorted.

“Guys,” Ryo once again tried catching our attention.

“Not now,” I yelled.

“Don’t yell at my brother,” Shin pushed me.

“Aw what are you his mommy,” I said laughing.

I watched as Shin’s face reddened with anger as he growled and tried pushing me harder, but of course of I was much stronger and taller then this 14 year old twig, and held him back with one hand.

“Guys I really think-,” Ryo once again tried speaking, but was interrupted by my yelp.

I grabbed my shin, that felt like it was on fire, as I glared at Shin who was smirking at me. That’s it! I lunged for him, only to be stopped.

“Stop it,” demanded as he tried come in between us.

“Guys I really think-,” Ryo once again tried getting are attention, but we were all caught up in something right now.

“Guys stop it,” Ash said, gritting his teeth while trying to stop us.

“Stop trying to stop me! You saw what he did to Ryo,” Shin shrieked. Once again he tried pouncing at me. I took notice that Ash’s defenses were getting weaker.

“Stop being-,” Ash was about to retort back but was interrupted by a huge shriek from Ryo.

We all turned to him, panting from exhaustion. “What,” we all yelled.

He cringed back but found the guts to say what he was trying to say.

“Bushmonster,” he swallowed, and then continued. “I think she went through t-that alley!”

We all looked at the dark, eerie alley he pointed at.

“Why would she go through there?” I questioned him.

“I-I don’t know but she looked extremely pale…and she was limping,” Ryo answered while fidgeting.

I raised an eyebrow as I stared at the familiar but creepy alley.

“So what do we do?” Ash questioned.

“I-I don’t know, but she looks even worse then she usually does,” Ryo said, then biting his lower lip.

We chuckled and looked into the ally.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppp I sorry I haven't updated in a while sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry and SORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I forgot the r.....oops....heheh. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chappie. The next chappie should be up as soon as...I done with it...

I'd also like to thank all my fans for supporting me! Thanks alot. Rember to VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN!

Also I like to make a request with you guys. I just want to know what you think romance is. A romantic moment or sad (romantic) moment you had. You don't have to do this if you uncomfortable with it. I just need your advice and experience on romance or love scences. Or scences where you had to depart with something ..or well someone. If you don't want to that then message me about a scene you want in the story!

So now I'm going to work on my next chappie!