The First Challenge

Shallow breathing was heard near me, I looked around to see nothing, but when my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw him

Drake...In the chair, with chains...scars and blood stained his skin..

I tried to reach for him, but he was like a ghost, he was there but I couldn't reach him....

"DRAKE!" I screamed, as I tried to take hold off him......but all that answered me was a wail....

A little girls wail.......

I shook myself awake as I heard the wailing, then I instanty knew who it was.

Luna.

I jumped up and followed where the scream was, When I came, Luna was frozen in fear. Pointing at the same holographic image that came yesterday. I picked her up instantly, in case he might take Luna away.

"What do you want." I grunted at him, annoyed. He just chuckled at me, but that just made me more annoyed.

"Your first challenge.....don't do it, or the little girl dies." He said sternly, his eyes staring into me. I gulped and said

"Yeah, and how." I said, trying to calm myself down

He chuckled again "I control this world remember.." He said, his face changing "Anyways, do you accept?" I looked at Luna, she was scared of the holographic image that was moving, she had her face buried in my shoulder.

"Destiny what are you doing?!" Shouted someone, I turned round and saw Lucas giving me shocked and confused eyes.

I turned round, facing the Hologram. I sighed and grumbled "Fine, what's the challenge." He smiled in triumph, knowing that he was winning

"Hurry up or I'll wipe that grin of your face." I hissed, as Lucas walked next to. Taken a back what I just said, the man said

"Survive the Angels...remember, a image of a angel, is an angel." And with that, the hologram closed. After a few seconds, I realised what he meant by 'survive the angel'.

"O-Oh...no..." I said, shocked.

"Its them, isn't it." Lucas said, with a bit of anger to his voice, I nodded.

"Its the Weeping Angels...." I said, gulping.

"We've got to tell the others..." Lucas said, running to the camp. I ran beside him, holding Luna close to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhh Dayyuummm, did anyone realize the Doctor Who reference I put...comment below if you know what! And also if you wanna be in this book, you still can!

STAAAYYYY WHELMED! - Destiny