Dream?

Luna's POV

DREAM!

Whoah. Whoah. Whoah!

"Did you say Dream?" I asked, Drake smiled and said "It looks like your the intelligent one, here."

"HEY!" Squid protests

Drake ignored him, "Yes...I did...We can't die....but we can't control our dreams either."

"Why? You saids we dreamings?" Barney added confused

"Yes but....he! wants something, he-"

"First......My name is The DreamCatcher....You should really stop talking about me, son...." A deep male voice echoed across the walls.

Drake jumped and everyone turned round in the cell, looking for the person who said that....

Or maybe half person!

At the entrance, stood a tall man with a dark cape, he had one human arm and one robotic arm....half a human leg and half robotic....he was a cyborg..

And....Drakes.....Father

A/N I am your father, Drake.............Lol ☺️

"WAIT A MINUTE! Drake! You never told me this!" Quinn yelled, Drake looked away, unable to say anything.

Everyone just stared at the two and DreamCatcher. Before I stepped forward and calmly said

"Why are we here.......What's our purpose here."

The DreamCatcher chuckled "Hmm, more intelligent, I agree son! More intelligent then that red haired girl with the cloak....what's her name-"

"HEY! Don't talk about my sister like that!" Spat Squid, suddenly angered

"Yeah....she's the one you want....." Drake muttered aloud.

"What!" Lee and everyone yells

"Why?" Rosie asked, a little nervously

"I'm damaged you see....I only have 2 months to live....my useless son tried to find a healer...but failed, and betrayed me by befriending, our enemy...the timelords, he befriended....Sunset Destiny? Yes that's her name....she doesn't know that Drake is her sworn enemy but she knows I am...but she's weak when she has been ripped apart from what she loved the most." Dream Catcher explains.

"And what's that...."Amy asks, her voice wobbling in fright.

"Love of course! BAHAHAHA! Love! What a useless thing to be ripped apart from, only weaklings take love....like my son."

"Grrrr....." Drake growled.

"But not just love, family love, sisterly love, brotherly love....any love!" Dream Catcher carried on.

"And know what....she's given up......SHE said she's given up.....I wanted to test her limits.." Dream Catcher cackled

"YOU MONSTER!" Lee yelled furiously, banging against the bars, face shown with anger but fear..

"Yess...A monster I am! I am the Dream Catcher, I catch those dreams and turn them into nightmares! AND my son will be the next Dream Catcher WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT!" He boomed, making Amy, Jemma and Roise squeak.

Drake didn't budge, but stayed still, trying to be unaffected by the insults of his father.

"I'm here....Dream Catcher...I've heard everything.....And....I-I'm here." Said a voice behind him...a familiar one

"Ahh....hello....Sunset.." He smiled, turning round to reveal the broken hearted Destiny.

She didn't look it on her face, but her eyes showed it. Her cloak was ripped, and her face was a little tear stained.

Autumn smiled "Destiny!" She yelled

Destiny didn't tear her eyes away from the Dream Catcher..

"Let them go.....All of them....EVEN Drake." She demanded, with a wobbly voice

"As you wish..." He smirked, he fished into a pocket on his cloak and got the keys, he played around with the lock until it broke.  And Lee shot out first, picking Destiny up. Destiny smiled warmly, before kissing his cheek and hugged him.

Lee blushed and saw everyone smiling at him...."Man if only Kile was here, she would Fangirl." He thought

"She would.." Destiny thought in his head.

Lee put her down, and Luna and Autumn and Squid came running into her arms

"DESTINY!"  They cried, Destiny silently cried into Squid shoulder as they hugged., and quickly wiped them away as they pulled away.

"I thought you all died...." She said

"Well....we here..." Finnball smiled

"Is this Destiny?" Jemma asked, Destiny looked at Quinn and Jemma.

"Yup...it is...Hi....What's your names?"

"Mine Quinn..and she's Jemma. " Quinn answered.

The Dream Catcher growled in impatience and grabbed Destiny arm and yanked it in the direction of the entrance.

"Now your part of the deal, miss!" He ordered, before he dragged her away.

"But! Wait! Send them back!" Destiny yelled

"Fine!" He boomed,  and snapped his fingers, making white fog go round them.

"WAIT! Destiny!" Shouted Lee

"You'll be fine..Lee." Destiny said, calmly.

And everyone disappeared right I front of her eyes.........

----------------------------------------

Except one........Drake....He was still there...
----------------------------------------
A/N DAYUM SO MANY SECRETS