Darlek Mania

Jin's POV

"It will be easier if we go into groups?" Luna noted, tugging at Destiny's hand

"True that." Lucas added. Destiny nodded and Stampy ordered "Well......me, Hazel and Destiny will be the leaders." Stampy said.

"We will pick other's later on, but for now. Amy, Barney, Kile, Finnball, Lucas. Your on my team."Hazel spoke, they nodded and walked towards her.

"I pick.....Squid, Bunny, Jess,Autumn, Squaishey and Rosie." Stampy picked

"And that means I have, Sky, Jin, Ash, Kat, Luna,Ember. Welcome to team awesomesauce."  Destiny chuckled, I walked along with everyone.

"And if for emergencies...Dest link up a telepathic talker..thing, and if you lost anyone, we'll meet up here. Okay?" Hazel said

"Aye Aye, sir...uh I mean Madame!" Ross said, before Barney laughed quietly. That  made me feel a bit better, and I guess everyone else, seeing the small smiles light upon their faces.

"Lets go..." Stampy said, as everyone went following there leader.

To be honest...I felt kinda excited, I get to see the Doctor's worst enemy. I walked beside Destiny, wanting to ask the questions begging to be answered in my brain.

Finally, curiosity won over and I whispered.

"How do you know the Doctor?"

She faced me and said "He's one of four of my dad's"

I blinked in utter shock

"One in four dad's, that scientifically impossible!?" I gasped

"Well heck yes it is, when you're injected with three DNA's from a lab. Then. Yes." Destiny whispered back, a little annoyed.

"Okay..I'm sorry." I said

"No...it's okay." She admitted "What I wanna know is how you know the doctor."

"Ohh..I used to work in a space station...there was something aboard, and then when the 'thing' was about to attack...next thing I know I was in the Doctor's time machine." I explained, still in whisper

She nodded before Kat stopped them in their tracks.

"G-Guys! Quick hide...I think they're coming." She whispered quietly

Everyone nodded and looked for a place to hide.

We ended up in a bedroom, Ash, Ember and Destiny hid in the wardrobe. Sky, Kat and I in the ensuite bathroom wardrobe and Luna was the last one.

"EX-TER-MIN--ATEEEE." a high pitch robotic voice boomed across the hallway.

I peeked from behind the bathroom door and saw Luna opening the bedroom door, walking out with a determined look.

And nearly everyone saw what she was doing.......