Xael, Jemma and Lee! And....Drake!

Luna's POV (SHE LOOKS ADORABLE!)

The world was dark and I couldn't see, feel.....Was I dead....I must be.....I can't feel anything, I can't move....Is this how it's like when your dead?

I hear...faint voices...they're like a buzz to me, it's all around me.

I darted my eyes, as much as I could. The voices were louder.....I could here them saying....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xael's POV

"Luna!" Screamed Lee, as he shook her, she seemed unconscious, and she wasn't waking up from Lee's screaming and shoving.

Finally, Drake pulled Lee away, and said sternly "Just give her some time.....It will work."

Jemma smiled nervously "Who is this girl?"."Her name is Luna....." Lee answered, brokenhearted. "Me and her were friends". "I-Is she dead?" asked Jemma. "WHAT!NO!" Drake yelled, "She's breathing!". "Drake! Not so loud! He can hear us.." I hissed

Drake growled "Who is He anyways, thinking he can trap us here! Wait till I smash us outta here!Then he can have a piece of ma mind-"

"SHUT!" I yelled, he immediately piped down. "She's awake!" Everyone turned round to see the little girl rub her electric blue eyes with light green sparks, she looked around in confusion until her eyes lay onto Lee, his mouth shaped into a smile as the girl yelled "LEE!" she gasped, and flung her little arms round him, he hugged back, nearly in tears. That's the first time he smiled since he's come.

And us...we'll you can't really see me smile, due to my bandana, the only thing that He's taken away from me, my bandana has secrets under it that only Jemma knows.

"W-Where am I....Am I dead? Is this heaven?" She asked.

Drake bursted out laughing "No..your alive, and this isn't heaven...but hell!" He told"I agree, but its an adjective...." I reassured, she relaxed and let go.

"So is this where you've been this whole time?" She asked. "Yeah...I have." He said, "You know...Destiny misses you...." She smirked. He blushed and said "Pffthhh.....no she doesn't, how do you know."

"You do realize...I can read mind right?" Luna sighed.

"Oh...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N HHAAAHAHHAHAHA! I TRICKED YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! LUNA NEVER DIED! SHE WENT TO THE PLACE DRAKE AND LEE WERE!

AND INTRODUCING XAEL AND JEMMA FROM WHAT REALLY HAPPENED....MY BOOK BTW, JEMMA IS MeepWorld.

THANK YOU...BTW.....I ENJOYED LOOKING AT LAST CHAPTERS COMMENTS.....THEY WERE HILARIOUS....BECAUSE LUNA NEVER DIED...

@MLWaterGirl KNEW ALL ALONG...

HHAHAHAHAHA

IM SO EVIL...BUT ALSO GOOD

STAY WHELMED