>3<

She was wearing clothes that made her look well older than she clearly was. Her style was so... different, to every other girl I'd hooked up with in the past. Not a flash of flesh was on show, to give the idea that she was usually into this kind of thing.

But strangely, that just made me want her more.

Her eyes stayed on the carpet below us, but each time she quickly glanced up, shyly, I got a good glimpse of them. They were still a strange green color that I'd never seen before. Maybe she wears contacts.

I cleared my throat in an aim to get her attention. And it worked, so I quickly made it noticeable and quite clear that I was eyeing her up and down. As though I was the leopard, and I was about to pounce on my prey.

I wanted to cut the bullshit.

Cut the fake, innocent act and just get to it. She clearly knows why I called her back to my hotel room. And she obviously wants it too, otherwise she wouldn't have come.

"Come in..." I moved from the door way and kept hold of the door.

She bowed her head and quickly scurried inside. Stopping right behind me as I slammed the door shut behind her.

"What's your name?" I questioned. Okay, this wasn't a usual question. Usually by now I'd be on the bed at this point. No questions asked. Just getting straight to it.

But her nerves seemed to make me slightly uncomfortable. And I'm not a complete jerk. Hopefully talking a little first will... open her up? Break her in sort of speak.

"Sophia" Her voice croaked. She cleared her throat straight after and shot me a weak smile, but her eyes never stayed on me for longer than a second.

Jesus, I knew she was shy. I got that from the concert. But at least back then she was able to keep eye contact with me. So why not now?

"Sophia" I tested her name and smiled. "I like it" I told her grinning. "Can I get you a drink, Sophia?" I gestured to the side of me with my hand, where the mini bar was.

I guarantee alcohol will loosen her up. But she doesn't look like a big drinker. I don't get that vibe from her.

"No. I really shouldn't, thanks though" She voiced, now playing with the zip to her jacket.

Really shouldn't, why?

Oh shit... is it because of age.

Why didn't I check this first. She doesn't look that young. But you never know with girls these days and how much make up they plaster on themselves to make them look older.

"How old are you?" I stared across at her, chewing on the inside of my cheek. Please fucking be at the legal age. I could get sent to fuck for this if this gets out.

"21" ... Oh thank, god.

"So, no to the drink?" I doubly checked. My mind now at ease.

She was still fidgeting. And it was starting to chip at me and annoy me slightly "I have to be up early for college. And then I have work straight after"

"Wow" I chuckled.

"What?" She questioned suddenly.

"That's the most you've said since you stepped foot in here" I said amused. Usually, I can't shut chicks up. Not until I stick my... In their.... ya know.

"Sorry" She shrugged, and gazed at the floor again.

I frowned across at her confused, before stalking towards her slowly and lifting her chin up to look at me with the back of my thumb. "Hey" I said, smiling across at her, hoping she'd return it. She didn't. "What you apologizing for?"