>16<

Matthew's suddenly straight up on his feet, sending a cold, harsh glare down at me

Matthew's suddenly straight up on his feet, sending a cold, harsh glare down at me. As if I'd just killed his dog or something to that extreme.

"Home? What you mean home? Why would you suddenly want to go?"

How was I meant to answer that. I had about ten different replies to that one question, which I felt all would anger or upset him here.

His stare intensified when he got nothing but the silent treatment, and just as I was about to break, his whole expression suddenly changed, as though something had clicked in his head.

He stepped back quickly, raking a hand through the top of his hair and inhaled sharply, "what did he say to you?" He asked, his voice raised and louder than needed to be. Sure the rest of them were all still silent in the other room and possibly eavesdropping. Panicking me more.

"What- no, nothing I-"

"I'm not stupid, Sophia. Did he try it on with you?" He seethed. His eyes glaring into me now, chewing his bottom lip in annoyance.

"No. No!" I bit, taken back by his comment. "It's nothing like that" I shook my head. Aware I'd just caused something so ridiculous now because of my own insecurities and feelings.

"Matthew, no" I scoffed again, desperate for him to believe me when his features only scowled deeper, refusing to acknowledge my words.

"Then?" He shrugged. Needing me to explain, refusing to drop it.

I sighed heavily as I gazed up at him, silently pleading not to do this now.

Again, he dropped down, crouching in front of me. His hands were suddenly on my thighs, giving them a light squeeze before sending me a faint smile, his whole approach now different. "I can't help if you don't let me"

"What makes you think you can?" I asked, now refusing to look at him.

His playful shrug had me fighting against a smile "what makes you say I can't?" he teased back. Bringing his face closer to mine, his warm, alcoholic breath, fanning over my face. Sure to send my hormones in a tizzy.

What was it with this man? How did he have the capability of making any woman go all goey eyed over him?

I let myself drop back onto his bed, aware my heart felt as though it was skipping a beat as Matthew continued to squeeze at my legs, every now and then he would run his hands higher up my thighs and back down again. As though watching for any silent reaction from me.

My breathing hitched. Becoming embarrassed that such small contact from him was beginning to turn me on so much. And I was sure he was aware of it.

Closing my eyes, desperate to calm down my erratic state, I was suddenly caught of guard when re-opening my eyes, Matty's body is now hovering over mine. Holding himself up above me with his forearms at either side of my head.

"W-what are you doing?" I whisper up at him, my sentence coming out ragged from my uneven breathing. Too many emotions were whirling round inside of me to grasp and take hold of right now.

"Shhh" he mouthed back, as his eyes began tracking on my lips, then up to my eyes again. Smiling when our eyes met.

"Let me kiss you, I've been desperate to have my lips on yours since the first time  I did it. I can't stop thinking about them. Looking at them-"

My nodding of the head shut up him quickly. A small smirk taking over his face as he brought his gaze down to my lips again as his tongue ran over his own to moisture them.

His hand entwined with mine, before ragging it up above my head roughly. He slowly wiggled his fingers from my grasp, before using his fingertips to slowly glide down the inside of my arm.

Immediately I was laughing into his shirtless shoulder as it tickled too much, trying to pull my arm down. But he refused, and slammed it back up again, smirking down at me. Showing me his teasing side. But this time his hand grabbed lightly at my face. Forcing me to look up at him. Once again, he wet his lips as his focus stayed latched on mine. His whole body now pressed down onto mine, causing an ache to build in my chore, a feeling I'd never experienced before. Almost agitated. Like I needed to be.... Touched. Desperate of some relief.

His lips were on mine before I could even think straight. The kiss so harsh, lustful and passionate, sending my head in a spin once again.

Leaving me breathless and panting the second he pulled his lips off mine.

His eyes skimmed over my face, his features now serious. Looking for any reaction from me. Our breathing matched. Chests heaving. Breathless himself.

"Touch me" I suddenly whispered, surprising myself more than him.

But I was immediately shot down when he dropped his head into the crook of my neck, whispering back "I can't"

Had he just.... Rejected me?

Humiliation whipped me across the face harshly.

"Not here" he muttered, still breathing erratically from our make out session. His attention was back on me, suddenly looking concerned from the look on my face of embarrassment. "Not with these here. Not like this" he said, slowly removing himself from me and dropping to the side of me, before quickly grabbing at his pillow to hide the bulge in his crotch.

Immediately I was rolling my eyes, expecting some corny sentence to follow like last time. "Let me guess, because you want to make it special?" I mocked back, rolling over onto my side and giving him my back.

Suddenly my backside was whipped harshly, immediately stinging, causing me to scream out.

"Yeah, I do, actually" he taunted back teasingly. Placing a kiss on my cheek as he rubbed at my cheek he'd just attacked, before snuggling into me sleepily, pulling me into him like last time we slept together.