>15<

/// I'M OFFICIALLY THE WORST AUTHOR IN THE WORLD

--- TAKE NOTE I CHANGED THE END OF THE LAST CHAPTER, AGAIN.
I WAS STUCK! AND COULDN'T FIND A WAY TO CONTINUE. MAKE SURE YOU GO BACK AND RE-READ. I PROMISE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.
FULL OF IDEAS NOW 😬😊😊😊
HOPE SOME OF YOU ARE STILL WITH IT! ✌️🤘✌️🤘🤙🤙 ///

"Uh, go on then, dare!" Hann calls out cockily as everyone else dodged to avoid it in this stupid game they'd been playing for over an hour. He sat waiting with a smug look etching his features, just before taking his twelfth shot, clutching his seventh bottle of beer between his knees. Certain he was now swaying in his seat, heavily intoxicated.

They all jumped up, shouting demands at him and then proceeded to bicker between themselves at who's dare was the best for him to do.

I sat, watching on. Unaware I was playing and picking at the label of my bottle of beer that was now warm from having the same one for over an hour now. I wasn't much of a drinker, the taste was foul to me and wanting to be drunk out of my mind was something that had never interested me. But not wanting to feel under pressure or be the odd one out, I gratefully took whatever they handed me. Sure I was on the verge of being drunk here myself, though I was desperate to act sober and cool here.

"That's a sign of sexual frustration" a voice whispered into me, and on looking up, I now noticed George had taken the seat at the other side of me, with Matty still screaming at Ross that Hann's dare was to streak around the bus naked. Matthew hadn't even noticed George move seats.

Suddenly I was left feeling uncomfortable. More than I had all night.

"I'm sorry?" I whispered back, keeping my eyes on the boys.

"Picking at the label, they say it's due to being sexually frustrated" he repeated, his eyes now stuck on my hands as I continued to pull at the paper from the bottle.

What was that supposed to mean? I couldn't help but suddenly think there was more to it. Now my secret was out to Matthew, was this George slyly informing me he knew about my virgin title too. Telling me that Matty had maybe blabbed.

I quickly cleared my throat, stuck for words and placed the bottle down onto the floor next to my feet. Aware my hands had began trembling.

Why did I feel like he was trying to intimidate me here? Embarrass me maybe? Or was I just massively jumping the gun and assuming the worst because of my own embarrassment from still holding this title?

"Nah, I've got one for him!" George suddenly called out, cutting off all the shouting around us as they all turned and looked over this way.

George's eyes refused to budge from me now, and I knew whatever was about to leave his mouth, was going to involve me.

Fear was hammering its way painfully through my chest that it felt as though my heart was beating and battering against my rib cage.

Would this guy be so cruel to intentionally humiliate me here and shout out something so personal to me that had nothing to even do with him, all for a stupid game? Or was this more than that, had George, for some reason, taken a disliking to me?

I stood in a panic, suddenly giving my self head rush with the alcohol intoxicating my blood, I almost lose balance.

"I need- I-I-" my head pounded as I threw a hand up to my head. Feeling everyone's focus on me now was doing no good for my anxiety in this paranoid and drunken state.

Suddenly Matthews hands were on me as he darted across, steadying my balance. "You okay?" He asks, lowering his head to get a better look at my face. His face riddled with genuine concern the second he took in my appearance.

I nodded slowly, eventually bringing my focus up, taking my attention to all of the guys, seeing them all still watching me with the room being eerily silent.

And as though Matthew could now read my mind, as though the state of me had suddenly sobered him up, an arm snakes around my shoulders as he turns me and begins guiding me away from them, towards his bunk.

"Sit" he orders softly, gently guiding me onto the bottom bed, before crouching down in front of me. His patient face began staring up at me, as if waiting for me to fill him in from my sudden break down.

But what could I say?

This wasn't my scene. These weren't my kind of people. And this wasn't me.

This was a huge mistake me being here. A mistake me ever meeting him and his friends... My idols. I mean, they tell you to never meet your idols.... I guess it was true.

"Sophia?" Matty asks, slowly brushing a stray of hair off my face and behind my ear. His fingertips gently glides over my cheek, causing my skin to prick and my heart to flutter.

But even Matthew wasn't the man I thought. The man he made me believe he was in the hotel room. He was a phony that night. Everyone knows the real him. The one in the press for doing drugs. The one dating all the young models. The confident, cocky one up on stage every night. The one who spills people's secrets, when he has no right.

Aware I was now fighting back the tears, I force my body to the side, away from him. Not wanting him to touch me ever again, nor to even look at me.

"You're scaring me now, tell me what's bothering-"

Inhaling deeply, I force my eyes shut, allowing the words out of my mouth....

"I'd like to go home now, please"