>9<

Matty's pov -

About 3 hours.

3 hours sleep is all I had.

And usually, I'm the worlds grumpiest fucker when I haven't had a decent night's kip. I'd have a banging head and a horrid mood to go with it. Yet here I am, tucking into my full English breakfast, right as rain.

I had the best night sleep in... well, since I can remember.

"What gives? What you smirking at?" George asks, placing his piled up plate onto the table beside me before pulling the chair out, scrapping it across the tiled floor, to everyone's annoyance.  

"Sorry. Sorry, everyone!" George calls out to the people trying to eat their breakfast in peace. Sending him annoyed scowls and tutting out loud. Before rolling his eyes and scowling at me to show his irritation at everyone's moodiness.  

"Morning to you, too!" I beam back. Spreading the butter across my toast and sucking the rest off my thumb.

"Oh, I see" He says loudly with a mouth full of food. "You got some last night, didn't you?" He smirked at me. Chomping loudly on his sausage.

"What?" I chuckled. "No" I shook my head, grinning. Because in all honesty, I think I preferred last night, because of the fact I didn't get my dick wet. It made a nice change.

"Whatever!" G voiced, not believing me. "That chick you pulled at the gig-"

"I didn't sleep with her" I said honestly. Rubbing my hands together to get the crumbs off my hands before grabbing my coffee. Not being able to stop the smile taking over my face just from the memories. Causing him not to believe me.

"Alright?" Hann joins us, taking a seat opposite me. Only having a cuppa in his hand. "Where we at tonight?" He asks. Genuinely not having a clue. He looks rough!

Me and George both turn our heads to each other, unable to stop the laughter between us.

"Here, again. Dip shit! Are you still pissed?" George asks him amused.

"It's a possibility" He replies, rubbing at his temple with his hand and yawning. "Where were you last night anyway? We went to canal street"

"Saw your dad" George chirps in, aiming to be funny.

"Har har" I mock sarcastically. "Who put ten bob in you?"

"In his mini skirt and thrilly knickers" Hann continues it. Both of them thinking they're hilarious now.

"Shut up, you dicks!" I retort. Standing and shaking my head, failing at hiding my grin. "You'd probably still try and have a go with him anyway" I tap G on the back of his shoulder, playing the dick card too. Before walsing back over to the lifts.

I'm just about finished packing and tidying up the room when there's a light knock on the door.

We're in Manchester again tonight. But we have a habit of never staying in the same hotel more than once. Strict manager rules. It's just safer in case the fans were to get a whiff of where we are.

I pull the door open ever so slightly. Aiming to keep noise minimal as Sophia still sleeps peacefully in the bed.

"Oh, i... Tell us again, 'I didn't sleep with her', eh?" George tries and fails at mocking my voice. Now straining his neck to see inside more as he can just see part of the bed behind me.

"Time to say goodbye to sleeping beauty. We gotta goooo!" Ross shouts, already heading down the corridor to head out, banging on the walls carelessly as he marches down.

"I'll be a few minutes" I tell George. Not waiting for him to reply before closing the door on him.

I turn, taking in the image of her still sprawled out across the bed. The bed I actually slept with a girl in. In the bed we both slept in. Slept, being the key word here.

The first ever fucking time for me. And I certainly won't be forgetting last night in a hurry. I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to. It was so... simple. Just chatting. And cuddling. yet it was... nice.

I really should be waking her and explaining I have to go. But I just can't bring myself to do it. She looks like she needs the rest.

And on another note, I don't think I could face having to say goodbye to her. Not again. Fuck knows why.

It's just easier this way. For me.

I quickly find a pen from the dressing table and scribble her a quick message to read when she wakes. Just so she doesn't think I'm a complete jerk for taking off.

Just to explain how much I enjoyed my time with her. With a little gift.

Hopefully she won't be forgetting me anytime soon.

I hope..... I'm hopeful.