>7<

Matty's pov -

Sleep was pulling me under.

I was exhausted and ready for shut down. But sleep was the last thing I wanted right now.

I don't even know what it is about this girl. She's nothing like any girl I've known or ever been with previously. Far from the typical girl I'm attracted to. It's not just the fact she's 'a virgin' that makes her so unique to me. Fuck, I don't know what it is at all. I'm just drawn to her. She's just... enchanting to me. Without her even knowing it.

And I think that's partly what makes me so drawn to her. The fact she's clueless to what she does to me and how she comes across. You look at her, and see a timid, shy unconfident soul. Someone who could captivate a whole room and be oblivious to it.

How the hell has she coped? Surely she's had guys throwing themselves at her?

Stupidity and regret whips me across the face. That's exactly what I did....

I dart my eyes open. Suddenly aware my trail of thought had been going on for a while for me to be awake and alert. "Listen I-"

I spring up from the bed. My eyes scanning the room.

She's not here?!

I bolt towards the bathroom and knock on the door "Sofia?" 

No reply. I push at the door slowly.... But it's empty.

She's gone.

Without even thinking about my dignity, still only in my boxers, I yank the door open and make a run for it towards the lift.

I bash at the button, complaining under my breath at how long it's taking.

The door the stairs catches my attention at the side of me, and knowing I'm wasting time I head down, taking 2/3 steps at a time, springing down to the bottom floor.

I turn quickly, trying to scan the whole reception area. But it's dead...  No one.

A rake a hand through my hair irritated. Realising my chances of bumping into this girl again are practically non existent. This whole thing bothering me more than it should. Aware I'm not going to be able to let this go. I already know I'm not gonna be able to let her go as easy as that.

"Shit!" I curse out in annoyance, the realisation making me feel slightly sick and wounded.

"You okay?" A small voice asks from the corner of the room at the seating area.

I spin back around, almost losing my balance. My eyes falling on her, as she sits, smiling shyly at me, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and then dropping her focus to the floor, most probably because of my held gaze on her.

"You're still here" I mumble. Feeling like the luckiest man alive.

"My taxi hasn't arrived yet" She voiced. Taking her attention to the side of her to look out of the window.

I drop my attention to the floor. Desperately trying to word what I want to say to her. I was in such a rush to get to her that I didn't have chance to think what I wanted to say. I just want her to stay.

I take the seat opposite her, and again she drops her attention to the floor.

"Isn't it a little late to be heading back on your own at this time?" I question, wincing when I realise I sound like an over protective dad.

But she's smiling at me when I bring my focus back up to her.

"Well I came here, late, and on my own" She shot back. The smile on her face turning into a grin when she knew she had me.

"Right" I nod, my face mirroring hers.

My mind was blank. Irritation was clogging up my brain. What could I say to get her to stay? Whatever I say, she's only going to think I'm after one thing. And then If I make it obvious to her, sex is the last thing I want, I'm going to either offend her or make it seem the virgin thing is a big deal and is playing on my mind. When it's far from that. I just want time with her. I just want.... I want to literally sleep with her. Sleep with her beside me.

I suddenly frown at my own thoughts... What the hell is happening to me?

I stand slowly. Knowing I have no choice but to let her go. If she really wanted to stay. She would, wouldn't she?

"Well, get home safe" I mumbled quickly. Feeling defeated and somewhat embarrassed from feeling this way towards her.

She giggled lightly and threw me a content nod. "Take care?" She said as though it was a question. As though she was helping me on how to say goodbye here.

"Uh- Yeah" I forced a smile her way "Take care"

"Take care, Matthew" She replied softly. The sound of my name leaving her mouth causing goose bumps to prick over my whole body. The fact she used my full name and not my nick name the majority of the fans used. But I liked it.

I took in a deep breath and turned to head off, needing to go and just end this torture for my sake.

But something in my head was screaming at me. Yelling 'what the fuck are you doing? Why are you just walking away. Letting her leave, again?'

"Stay" The word flew out without any warning. My eyes bulged out in shock, completely unaware I was going to voice my thoughts out loud.

I winced and kept my back to her. Fearing her response.

"I'm sorry?" She asked, genuinely confused.

It's now or never. Matty!

Do it..... I couldn't.

"Do it, now!.... My mouth refused to open.

Head lights flickered through the glass as a car slowly pulled up outside.

"Well that's me" She stood, throwing her huge, brown leather bag over her shoulder. Completely oblivious to what she was doing to me.

Fucking do something, Matthew!....

"It was lovely to meet y-"

I didn't think. I just marched towards her. Actions speak louder than words, I always say.

Her sentence came to a halt when my lips crashed onto hers. Needing to show her I wasn't ready for a goodbye with her just yet.

... "You" She said softly, finishing off, her eyes still closed. A smile taking over her face.

And every time she smiled, I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Stay with me tonight" I rushed the words out. Needing to get it over with. I was almost certain this would be it for us now. But I couldn't let her go without at least trying.

"It's almost 4.am" She grinned. Correcting me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and tried again "Stay with me this morning then" I shrugged. Trying to act calm and collected, but I wasn't sure now If I'd be able to face rejection from her.

She looked back out of the window "The taxi" she pointed back.

"Cancel it"

"I have college in the morning"

"Ill get you up in time" I promised her. Staring deep into her eyes with a plead to just do this one thing for me. "Please?"