>11<

Matty's pov - 

"Half hour until show time, guys" Our tour manager calls out back stage. Running around frantic to get everything sorted and in line, ready for the gig. Guitars are tuned. Lights are checked. And everyone's ready.... Apart from me.

And I don't think I'll be able to shift this mood unless everything pans out, how I've been imagining it all day. I don't think I'd looked forward to a show as much as this one, in so long.

I pace back and forth at the side of the stage, desperately trying to spot Sophia in the crowd somewhere. Two hours I've been searching for her. But no green eyes are standing out to me.

"Still no sign?" George asks, passing me a glass of red. I take it and shake my head, trying not to let the disappointment I'm feeling, be too visible on my face. It would always cause these fuckers to gloat, seeing as she's all I've basically banged on about the majority of the day.

She should be here. At the front somewhere. Anywhere. Just here!

Is she not coming?

Why has she not had the decency at least to let me know? I left my number, I know I did - Instead of leaving me waiting, hopeful. For nothing?

Maybe it's pay back? Maybe the fact I left this morning without a word, had pissed her off more than I assumed it would.

The staff at that shit hole better had taken my instructions and given her the tickets and not just let her leave. Thinking I'm a waster. I knew I should have just woken her up and done this the easy way.

No, they would have done as told. This is down to her now, surely?

I check my phone again, in hope I'd of had something by now.... But no. Of course not.

This is slowly driving me insane. And this is so fucking out of character for me!

She probably knows what this is doing to me. I can just imagine her now. Sat somewhere. Smirking and happy with herself that she's left me hanging on a thread here. Everyone knows it's the quiet ones you have to be cautious of. It wouldn't surprise me if it was all just an act. To see what she could get out of me..... Free fucking tickets by the looks of it!

What the hell am I even doing? Why am I getting so wrapped up in a girl all of a sudden. A girl that couldn't even put out for me. Thinking into it, I reckon she's just fucking frigid. This has to fucking stop. I'm not doing this anymore.

She has before we start, to get her ass here, or that's it. Done. Never again will I act like this again towards someone. I look an absolute fool in front of everyone. I'm annoyed with myself more than anything.

I down the wine in one go and re-fill it to the brink again. Knowing this is the only thing that will get that girl off my mind and out my head. And the sooner the better.

Soon enough, I'm almost 2 bottles down. And the fact I hadn't eaten all day, doesn't help. The effect of the wine has hit me in full force. But fuck, it feels good. It's just what I needed.

I'm now ready and pumped for the show. 5 minutes to go!

Yesterdays events will soon just be a distant memory. She will be. Just like the girl I plan on having tonight....

Because let's face it, what is the point on dwelling on something, well, someone, I never even had?

// // // // // // // // // // //

Short chapter, I know. I don't want to bang on and bore you all... You get the idea of how Matty's feeling. 

. Pissed.

. Annoyed.

So... :/ Ot ohhhh.