>8<

Sophia's pov -

He threw his door open, allowing me to stalk into his room first, "Can I get you a drink. Tea? Coffee?"

I placed my bag down near the bathroom and shook my head. Already feeling uncomfortable back here.

Once again, nerves had taken over. I don't know if was this room that made me feel so awkward, with what happened earlier in here. Or if it was the fact, for some godly, unknown reason, Matthew Healy wanted me back here, to stay the night with him.

I wanted to ask why. Now the truth was out, he knew he wasn't getting anything from me? So why was he still interested? Why did he want me here?

"Take a seat. Get rid of your shoes. Get comfortable" He mumbled, locking the door and throwing the key card on the bedside table. I watched, now realizing I was definitely stuck here now I was locked in. And I wasn't a hundred percent sure I'd made the right choice.

I stood still. Not knowing what to do. Once again I didn't feel at ease here. None of this made sense to me. What did he want?

He flopped down, lazily onto the bed, before springing back up and offering me to choose a side of the bed first. Flashing me that kind, sweet, half sided smile of his again. But not even that could calm me down now.

I stared over at him and shrugged. "I don't mind" I chewed my lip. Knowing I wouldn't be able to relax here until I knew what he was after. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked timidly, taking a seat at the opposite side of the bed. Sitting right on the edge of the mattress.

"Of course" He smiled across at me. Now laid on his back, his hands rested at the back of his head and threw me a content smile.

So how do I word this? What do I even want to ask?

His eyes stayed on me. Holding a patient gaze until I could form a sentence.

I closed my eyes. My back still facing him, and just came out with it, "What do you want?"

"Excuse me?" He asked, baffled and slightly amused.

I frowned over my shoulder at him. Almost certain he was smirking at me. And he was...

I took in a deep breath and tried again, "Why do you want me to stay?" I quizzed, dropping my head in fear he was going to laugh at me now.

"Do I need a reason?" He replied instantly.

"Yes" I shot back just as quick.

Yes, you do. Because none of this makes sense to me. Unless he's actually now thought about it and he want's to-....

"I dunno" He shrugged, like he genuinely didn't have a valid reason. "I just, well I guess I want to sleep with you" He said with ease. Causing panic to crash into me.

... And that's exactly what I thought. What I was fearing.

"Then I can't stay here!" I replied with too much disappointment behind my words.

So earlier was all a lie? Everything he said, he made up?

I stood, about to head for the door. But I didn't even have chance to move a foot. Matty leaped over the mattress and grabbed my hand desperately.

"No!" He practically shouted out in panic. "Listen-" He sighed and eventually let go of my hand when I relaxed a little. "Please, sit down, you're making me feel uncomfortable" He chuckled lightly. Trying to lighten the mood once again, I think.

I rolled my eyes. But knew without thinking into it, that I was going to do as he asked. I nodded my head slowly, informing him I would comply as he kept his focus on me, clearly nervous now.