Chapter 6

A/N: The media photo is of some of the times Clover met One Direction before she knew her godfather was their manager. Enjoy the chapter! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Louis's P.O.V.~

So it's now officially been a week since I first met Clover. Her and Niall have become like brother and sister, apart from the fact one's Irish and the other is Danish, you'd probably think they are siblings. I've begun to notice something... she's starting to flirt back with me when I flirt with her!

Right now she's at college, and because her cars in the garage having its M.O.T she thinks Niall will be picking her up... but he won't be... I will. She thinks I'm going to football with Stan today, but actually me and Stan only met up this morning so he could give me advice on asking her out. He was always smooth with the ladies at school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Clover's P.O.V.~

Yay. Another essay homework! Not. At least its the end of the day, and it's Friday! Woohoo! I walk out side the college gates and look for Niall's car. His not where he said he would be. As I go to get out my phone to text him something catches my eye. Louis' car! So I put away my phone and head over to where his car was parked.

"Louis? What you doing here?" I ask while opening the passenger door.

"Picking you up from school, what does it look like?" He laughs.

"Yeah I can see that, but I thought you were going to football with Stan?" I ask as he starts the car.

"Well, and to be perfectly honest with you. I did meet up with Stan, he says hi by the way, but we didn't watch football" Louis says, his confusing me so much!

"What? I'm so confused!" I giggle.

"There never was football today, although technically there was somewhere in the world... anyway, we only met for a catch up. He gave me some advice you see" Louis says, pulling up in the apartment block car park.

"Advice about what?" I ask as I get out the car, Louis quickly pulls up his hood and throws on some sunglasses. He locks the car, then follows me into the lobby.

He doesn't reply. He stares off into nowhere daydreaming, as we wait from the elevator. "Hello? Louis?"

"Oh, nothing, don't worry"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Louis' P.O.V~

And just like that, I panicked.

"Oh, ok" Clover says a bit disappointedly.

"Clover..." I say, finally plucking up the courage.

"Yeah?"

"I like you..." I mutter.

She blushes and smiles the elevator door opens at our level, "aw Louis... I um I like you too"