Last Class

This class is really helpful for my future but I can't help not to listen. Ms.Hanji science class is the last class of the day. I heard she has been working with the scouts, I find that really cool. All the other teachers are moody and boring, especially Mr.Ganon the English teacher. One time a girl in my class asked him about her test if he brought it in, and he cussed at her REALLY loudly, you would think that you were going to become deaf.

~Bell Rings~

Armin's POV

I simply can't understand how she just stares outside the window and still gets the amazing grades.She 's really something. Dammit Eren, getting to her before me.

3rd POV

You stand up from your chair and head out the door.

'(Y/n)? Can you come here for a second?' Ms Hanji asked politely. She waited till everyone left before speaking again.

'(Y/n) what do you think your going to train for?' she asked casually.

'I'm hoping to become a scout, what for Hanji?'

'Well, your grades are at the top of the whole year, and when training comes, I'm sure you gonna make any legion you choose ,' she reassured you.

'Thanks Hanji, I got to go, I have to meet up with someone, I'll see in a month!' You said. You exchanged goodbyes and left.

'This is going to become a real adventure' (Y/n) thought.