Unfamiliar feelings

Your Pov  (by the way 'POV' means 'point of view', just in case you were stuck 😅)

You opened your eyes, you look around and tried to lift yourself up, but a hand pushes you back down.

'Don't move, your organs are not in a great state,' a commanding but smooth voice spoke.

You look to the side seeing Levi holding  rubbing alcohol and bandages.

'C-cor' you coughed. Your mouth was dry and it was too sore to speak. Levi held a glass of water to your mouth and held your head with his free hand. You chugged the water and felt it going down your dry throat soothing the pain.

'Thanks,' you managed to mumble.

'Don't sweat it brat,' he answered in a cold tone. I seriously can't figure this guy out.

'Corporal Levi?  Why are you helping me?' You managed to ask.

'....'

'....'

'Well...you are...probably the going to be humanities second strongest and if you got beaten up too bad, your talent could've went to waste, so I didn't... pull back...and you already got damaged enough..' He answered...shyly?

'Okay, thanks' you said meaning it.'But why didn't you just put me in the infirmary instead?'

'Cause the nurses are full of bull and they don't do crap,' he answered ' plus don't you prefer to stay with me instead?'

Okay...this dude is playing with my emotions...I'm supposed to hate him and compete, but instead he's making me feel....weird?....making my face go red?