Part 2

Your POV

I'm sorry that I have caused everyone pain. Eren... you where the closest one to me. I cared for you and you cared for me. But not in the same way as I did. I didn't want to hurt you, but in the end... I did. I caused you so much pain that it made you turn your back on me.

Armin. I'm sorry too. You were my best friend. If something happened, I could always go to you for advice. You and Eren fought and I made you hate each other. How could I have been so naive not to see that.

Jean. Tch, horseface. I had to make a huge deal out of the combat test when you beat me. I never got a chance to say sorry to you too.

Levi. I'm really sorry. I ran away because I didn't want to cause you pain. I love you a lot. And if I'm not there beside you, I will protect you no matter what.

3rd person

As these words were going through (Y/n)'s head, her body started to steam. She noticed this when she wiped her tears away.

'What's going on?' she questioned herself with fear.

More steam appeared and there was lightning. It turned foggy. When it cleared away, there was standing a thirty meter female titan. The titan roared what sounded like it was in pain. The titan had (h/l), (h/c) hair and strong (e/c) eyes. It ran through the forest killing smaller titans with rage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry about this short chapter. I've been stuck with work and crap. Hopefully the next one will be a bit longer:)