We Found Her

Eren's POV

We get to the top of the trees. Levi's looking around notices a lot of steam coming from one direction (badum, tschh.....I'm sorry) and uses his 3DM gear towards it. He took a moment to adjust to the scenery. Steam coming from most places of the forest, the sun is nearly meeting the horizon and it smells like smoke. Gunter snaps Eren back into reality and gestures him towards a large source of steam. Eren nodded and used his gear with a little bit of hesitation. As the squad was getting closer to the steam, Eren was getting more worried. Beads of sweat started forming on his body and his heart beginning to beat faster.

Does Corporal love her this much? Does he know?

As the squad reached the source, they lowered themselves onto a lower level to see what was causing this much steam. The ground was covered in small disintegrating titan bodies and a huge one near them.

The Corporal grappled himself onto the large titans back, he cut at the nape, and a female figure was attached to the muscles. Levi sliced the figure out of the titan and held it closely to his chest, it took Eren only a second to recognise who it was. Levi lifted the body bridal-style and walking towards us.

'We found her.' with tears streaming down his face.

Eren couldn't react to this, but could only think.

She's better off without me. But I will still protect her, even if it is away from Levi. I need to talk to him.

~~~~~~~~Back at the campus~~~~~~~~~

Levi's POV

I was sitting in the infirmary since the day I brought (Y/n) here. Its been two days and she still hasn't awoken yet. My eyes where slowly closing from the lack of sleep and the tears. I can't help but to look at her. Her (h/l), (h/c) is a little bit spread out on the pillow, her (s/c) radiating against the sun, her cold hands side by side, and her chest slowly rising up and down as she breaths. 

'Please wake up soon,' I said full of hope.

'Ackerman, we need to talk,' a familiar husky voice commanded. I turned around and saw that brat, Jaeger standing at the door, looking like his really pissed about something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Hope you like the book! I will be writing more anime based books like Naruto and Tokyo Ghoul in the future :) I'll see you later!!