Corporal Care

Your POV

You lay on the soft bed wondering why is Levi the damn CORPORAL is taking care of a cadet? He said that talent would go to waste and all, and nurses don't do anything but...the CORPORAL!?

'Um,cor-'

'It's Levi for you brat,' he said in frustration.' I'm getting a headache of all this formal talk,'

'Uh, co--Levi?' You asked.

'Yes?' His voice changed to a smooth soft tone.

'Where is the bathroom?'

'Down the corridor and turn left ,'

You nodded and as you tried to get up, you felt a stabbing pain in your stomach making you lay back down.

'Ahhh,' you groaned.

'Here let me help,'

Your eyes met Levis. His light grey turned into a deep silver. You got lost in his eyes and felt your face heat up.

'Umm, I....will walk you to the bathroom...' He shuttered.

You agreed. Levi brought his arm around your waist, and lifted your other arm around his shoulder. When you tried to stand up, but a wave of pain hit your body, making you groan in pain again.

'Okay let's do this another way,' he said sounding unsure.

He let go of your waist and arm. He slid his arms under your knees and on your back, and stood up, you felt less pain as he lifted you. Your head was against his chest, and you could smell the lemon wash in his clothes. He looked weak for his size, but was called humanities strongest for no bad reason.

The walk to the bathroom seemed ages and ages away. The corridor was a normal white colour, not like in the infirmary, but a bit more settling.

'Here we are, I suppose,' he broke the silence.

Levi gently lowered you to the ground, onto your feet. Your stomach felt sore, but not as bad trying to get up.

'Umph,'

You grabbed the wall and walking into the bathroom.

'You need help?' He asked

'It's okay, I can take a piss by myself,' you commented getting annoyed by the fact that he was being nice.

Like come on!!! This is probably all an act! He only has one face every single day! Why would it change now?

'He cares... ' the voice echoed through your mind.

~Le time skip

Levi carried you back to his bed. The pain in your stomach was still there, almost demanding to be noticed .
You looked at the time, it read 9:48. You needed to get to bed , because the training was on tomorrow.

A few more minutes wouldn't hurt?

' Levi?' You asked.

'Hm?' He looked up from his papers. He was wearing a short sleeved shirt and grey jeans. His hair was a bit greasy but still perfect.

'Can...you tell me about yourself? I mean you are kinda taking care of me a-and, I wanna know about you..' You shyly asked, afraid he would give out at such a stupid request.

'No, it's not your place to ask me that question (y/n)' he growled.

You were furious at his response' Tch brat, you carried me from the training grounds, basically forced me to be taken care by you, and now your refusing to tell me abo-' you got cut off by a pair of lips on yours.

wtf?

He pulled back. 'Shut up, I can't stand hearing you complain,'