Confession

'Levi ?' you croaked. 'is it true?'

Levi looked up from your hand. A smile appeared on his face.

His smile, is so warm...

'I love you brat, I admit it. You brought me up to it,' He cried, still smiling.

Levi took your hands into his and said.' (Y/n), if you don't love me back I'll understand, but I will be heartbroken.'

Looking down at him, you knew you loved him, but were the feelings true? It's worth a risk.

'Levi Ackerman, I fell for y-,' your throat went dry.

'I'm sorry I forgot to give you water' Worry flashed in his eyes. He handed you a glass, and you drank it.

'I fell for you since, you gave out to me at the tree, when I was with Eren ,' You laughed dryly.

'When you kissed me, I thought you were just messing with me' you continued. 'I'm glad I was wrong,'

Tears started to stream down your face. Levi wiped them with his hand and placed a kiss on your cheek, then whispered ' Will you be mine (f/n) ?'

'....yes... Levi....'

~ two weeks later

You where walking to the office to hand in Levis papers.

He's been sick, so I thought I should help him out on work

You walk past the tree you always use to sit at with Eren. Eren.... You reach the office and knock on the door.

'Name and business,'

'Cadet (l/n), I have brought in Head Corps' papers,' you informed.

The door opened.

'Ah Cadet (y/n), come on in!' Erwin was standing with a glass in his hand. By the colour and smell of it, you think its whiskey.

' Commander this is from Corporal Levi,' You said in a formal tone, handing him the papers.' I will go now,' You continued.

'Very well, tell Levi to get better,' said Erwin in a deep tone.

Is he drunk? Geez hope not.

As you were about to leave he grabbed your wrist. ' Wait! Will you accompany me?' he asked in a desperate tone.

'Sorry sir, Levi is waiting for me,' You answered not showing any emotion.

' You will stay with me,' He said in a very serious tone gripping your wrist tighter.

'Sir if you don't let me leave, there will be consequences,' You said, starting to feel pain in your hand.

'YOUR DAMN RIGHT, THERE WILL BE!' he shouted pulling on your hand. Your instincts kick in and you perform a combat move. He ended up on his back and his drink in your hand. You place it on the table and walk out saying

' Apologise when your sober Commander Erwin, even if I am a lower rank than doesn't allow you to drink AT work or try and hook up with cadets.' You looked at him seeing that he regrets what he did and continued.'Pathetic brat...thinking your better than everyone.' You walked out slamming the door behind you. You stuck your hands into your pockets and started making your way back home..to Levi.