The Test part 2

Your POV

After all the questioning, we moved onto the balance test. The first time we do these tests, they see that if we're worth it. If we are, we get to choose, but if we're not, tough luck.

We got our belts and put them on. I secured it tightly so it won't slip and chose one of the lines and waited to be tested.

Soon the time came, and it was my go. Corporal Levi, was attaching the lines to my belt. He put his arms around my waist, and struggled a bit until a click was heard. I slightly blushed because for the rest of the cadets he walked around to click in the line. He spun the lever , and the line started to rise. You perfectly balanced without any struggle. You look at Eren who is to your left, he couldn't balance at all, well....he did....but then he lost it. And fell hitting his head at the ground.

'Eren!' you yelled.

Eren was knocked out with his waist still in the air. I pleaded to be lowered down and quickly took of the belt, and ran towards Eren. I placed your hand on his neck to see if he was alive (I'm only being sarcastic here). I let out a sigh of relief as I felt his pulse going back to normal. The line was lowered and I put Eren flat on his back, his head was bleeding a bit, but no serious injury. Commander Erwin walked over to us and instructed me and Armin to carry Erens body to the hospital. We picked him up, and put Erens arms around our shoulders.

~Le awkward time skip

Erens POV

It was time for the balance test, we received our belts and chose a group to wait in. I got put in before (Y/n) . It's my time to try and impress her. One of the girls clicked the line to my belt and started raising it really slowly. Maybe too slow. I looked over at (y/n), she made it look really easy, until I was raised into the air. At first I balanced, then the next thing you know I started shaking and flipped forwards hitting my forehead. I blacked out.