Next Day

Your POV

You wake up to the sound of knocking and bashing. You rub your eyes and groan in annoyance.

Who the hell is bashing on the door at this time!?

You lifted yourself from the bed and slowly walked to the door.

'Who is it?' You groaned.

'It's Eren, we scheduled training today?'

'Ohh crap, I'm so sorry Eren I forgot,' you said as you opened the door.
Eren slowly walked in. He wore a cream shirt, his usual army green coat and trousers. His hair was messy and he smelled like coffee.

'It's fine, no big deal,' Eren said with a slight sound of disappointment. You could see it was a big deal for him, but why?
You gave him an apologetic look.

'Here let me change, and we'll go,' you said trying to sound enthusiastic.
Eren looked down at you with a smile.

~Le time skip

You grabbed your keys and went out the door with Eren. You walked down the quiet street, thinking about training and the Survey Corpse.

'Hey, you okay?' Eren interrupted your train of thoughts.

'Yeah I'm okay, say you still didn't tell me everything about the commander and corporal.' You said.

'Ah yes! Well as I said the corporal aka Levi is a clean freak, man he's scary, that look in his eye is just haunting.' Eren explained.

Tch he didn't seem so scary...but to be honest, he did seem like an ass when he gave out to us sitting at a tree. Was he stalking us?

'And the commander is called Erwin Smith, he is the commander, obviously, and he cares for his men, but will sacrifice them for mankind's sake,' Eren continued.