Expedition Cancelled, the Search Begins

Levi's POV

'GET YOUR ASSES UP AND PREPARE YOU 3DM GEAR BRATS!' I shouted at the top of my lungs. 'WE'RE GOING ON A SEARCH FOR CADET (Y/n) (L/N)! WHOEVER IS NOT HELPING WILL BE PUNISHED OR WORSE!'

Everyone in the HQ were running around like lab rats, filling their gas tanks and gearing up. Levi looked around trying to find her close friends. Eren caught his eye. Levi marched towards the german boy grabbing him by his collar and pinning him against the wall.

'WHY DID SHE RUN OFF JAEGER? WHAT DID YOU DO?' He shouted.

' I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! MAYBE SHE RAN AWAY BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE THAT EVERYONE JUST RUNS AWAY FROM YO-' before Eren could finish his sentence, Levi had punched him causing Erens lip to bleed. Levi couldn't believe what he just heard.

'THAT'S NOT TRUE! SHE LOVES ME!' Levi shouted back.

' She loves you so much that she even ran away,' Eren smirked wiping his bloody lip. Levi didn't take that comment lightly and kicked him in the face, leaving a dark bruise on his cheekbone area. Levi tried to look for someone more useful and was caught by Armins guilty look. Levi marched to Armin and started questioning him.

'WHAT DO YOU KNOW BRAT?' Levi shouted.

'I-I-I was the one who made her run away,' Armin shuttered.

Levi was a bit relieved by the information, that it wasn't because of him she ran away.

'TELL ME WHY ?' Levi asked.

'I-I think she came looking for me to talk about something, but when she saw me and said ' not you too',' Armin continued.' I tried to go after her but she was to quick,'

'That's it, I know where to look,' Levi mumbled. ' EVERYONE START HEADING OUTSIDE THE WALL, SEARCH THE FIELDS, SEARCH THE WOODS! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FIND HER! THE ONES WHO WILL FIND HER WILL BE REWARDED WITH A HIGHER RANK!'

Everyone did the saluting stance and said ' Yes Corporal !' and resumed to the equipment they were putting on.

~LE TIME SKIPPPP

Everyone was prepared. Sitting on their horses and 3DMG by side. Levi and Erwin where up in front commanding the military soldiers to open the gates. The men did as they were commanded and opened them. Cannons were set out in case of a titan attack. The squad rode through the city within Wall Rose. Titans where at the corners but didn't notice the horses. They reached the busted gates to Wall Rose and headed for the fields. Levi's squad headed to the forest, as the rest around walls.

Please be okay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, tell me what you think, hopefully you're enjoying the book. If you are don't forget to add it to your library so you will know when I update.

See you soon!