Chapter 1- Run Run Run Away

(^Breckyn^)

My name is Breckyn Storm and I'm the new girl in town. I'm not like a normal teenage girl, I've had to grow up just a little to fast. When I was 8 I saw my father kill my mom right in front of me knowing I was there. He hid her body in a ditch and no one ever found my 'missing mother'. As the years went on he abused me more and more. I left when I was 14 and now I'm 18 years old and running from him still. This is my story...

--

Flashback*

'Ryan please don't' my mother's pure voice cried through the two story house. Me being my 8 year old self fallowed my mother's beautiful voice and saw my father holding her with a gun pointed at her head.

'Mommy, Daddy?' My voice quieter then a whisper. Both of my parents heads snapped to me and I saw my mother plead with her eyes to run. I couldn't leave her there, I knew my father. He was never the nice caring father an 8 year old should've had. He was a monster especially when he was drunk, which I could tell he was.

'Get out of here Breck.' My mother's voice rang through my ears. I couldn't even make my body move, I stood there motionless. I stared at my mothers broken face , she had cuts and bruises all over her face and looked like she had been in a car accident.

'Shut the hell up bitch, your the reason that everything went wrong. Your the one who is pregnant with another monster, but I'm not even the damn father. Slut, whore, and mostly dead.' With that last word I saw my mom fall to the floor, motionless, she was gone. Dead my mother...

End Of Flashback*

I woke up screaming, like every night since her death. I get out of my bed and walk to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, other people who go through similar things might say they are broken, I say that I am the strong girl who is brave. I look away and wash my face off , I then walk out of my bathroom and into my closet where sits a packed up suitcase. I grab it and take my clothes out for the day of driving. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a lose crop top. I put the clothes on fast and do my make up which consist of eyeliner and mascara. I also get my suitcase and head out to my white Lamborghini. I put my bag in the passenger seat and get in the car. I start driving to the next place I'm gonna live.

Seven Hours Later*

It's only 5 pm. But I don't want to drive anymore. I guess this is the place I will be living for a while. I look out my window and see a not so good looking neighborhood. 'This is the place I want to live' I think to myself with a smirk playing on my lips. I see a hotel looking kinda shady and I pull into it. This sounds kinda bad I want to live here. Well its because most likely all the street racing and street fighting is here! YAY! This is my hood. I see a bunch of people looking at my baby, AKA my car. I glare at them and the turn away, hell ya. I walk into the hotel and see some people walking inside it, this is most likely a gang meeting place. I walk to the front desk and see a strong looking guy behind it.

"Hello sexy how may I help you." I smirk and shake my head.

"Well, I kinda need a room." He started laughing in my face like really do I not look strong. He was holding his gut from laughing so much and that's when I decided I'd had enough. "Okay look, I know I don't look though but I'm sure I could take you in less then 2 minutes." His head purked up with a grin on his face.

"Oh ya pretty girl. Lets make a bet." He said slyly. I just nod and smirked at him.

"Okay we fight and first one to be pinned loses, if I win I want you in my bed tonight." He smirked and so did I, I knew I could take this guy.

"Okay, and when I win you have to tell me where the nearest street races are and give me a free room." I say and we both shake hands. Now here we go!

A bunch of people surround us and don't say a word they all think he's gonna win, ha-ha wrong. I stay in my normal skinny jeans, crop top, and black combat boots. He has on only a pair of athletic shorts. A girl inters the middle of us and starts speaking. I don't really listen they are the normal street fighting rules. Blah Blah Blah.

Once shes done we get into out fighting stances and she yells go. I smile innocently at him and he just smirks. He started running at me and a take a swift step to the right making him fall to the floor. "Rule Number 1" I speak loud enough so everyone can hear. "Never make the first move, let you opponent make it for you." He gets up and runs to me throwing a punch. I quickly grab his fist. "Rule Number 2" He tries to gab his other hand into my stomach and I grab that one too. "Don't ever doubt your opponent, that gives them an advantage." I quickly spin so I'm in at his back with his hand still with me. "Rule Number 3, be prepared for anything." I quickly slide my feat under his making him fall onto his face. I pin him backwards and that the end. "Anyone else want a try." They all look at me shocked that I, a very young girl took down him, a very large man. They all stayed silent and I smirked and dropped the mans hands and went around the front desk grabbed a key and went up stairs.

I walk up the stair and go to room number...248. I open the door and sigh its okay I guess. I'm sure the broken window isn't at all dangerous. I shut the door and go to the bathroom and take a kinda shower I grab my bag that I grabbed after the sorta fight. I put my underwear, sports bra and spandex on. Then put a big soft shirt on. I jumped into bed and went back into dream land.

Flashback*

'Strip bitch now' My so called father told me with his cold voice. I stood in shock every bone in my body frozen as the horrifying scene played out. He locked extra pissed today, he must be really drunk to be able to look like that. It's only been 2 weeks since mother was murdered. I wasn't doing as he said so he took matters into his own hands, he striped me and through me on the floor.

He...

End Of Flashback*

I woke up screaming like always, this dream was different. This dream was quick and it didn't finish or play out. I was definitely okay with not having that one live out, it was to much to handle. I got out of bed washed my face, then called my new high school. South West High School.

Phone Call*

'Hello South West High School, how may I help you.' Said a lady on the other end of the phone.

'Hi, I'm Breckyn Storm and I need to register for school and may I start today.' I said trying to sound sweet but we all know me being a hard ass makes me have like a different voice.

'Okay sweetheart, you can start today but can you maybe fax over some information like...' I cut her off quickly.

'I will, what time does school start?' I asked

'7:00 sharp'

'Thank you have a nice day.' I quickly hang the phone up without another word.

End Of Phone Call*

(A/N I am too lazy to continue this chapter so its going into the next. This is my first book and well I'm not really gonna be that great so please don't send me a bunch of hate okay? Okay good. The only reason I'm writing this book is because I was inspired by all the other books on wattpad! I really won't be able to publish and write a lot but if you send me a message to I will try my best, its just with school and everything. Umm... This book might have some parts written by my best friend but most of it by me. So that's really all, thanks. <3)