Chapter 4- Never Have And Never Will

(^Myka^)
Breckyn's POV.

After I said the few words Austin grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Myka. "Whatever happened, you can trust me. No matter how bad it is we all have these things, you don't need to tell me yet but just know I won't and never will let anyone ever harm you. I will always protect you."

I stared at the boy who just promised me that he would always protect me. But he doesn't even know how bad it is... "No you can't get hurt because of me-" I quickly wiped a tear the fell from my eye. I don't let people in, what is happening to me. "you have no clue whats happening and you can't ever get involved with me." I finished by now tear where escaping fast and falling faster.

"No Breckyn-" I quickly cut him off.

"No Austin you don't understand, I'm like a death sentence everyone who I care about dies, and...and" I could barley talk with out gasping in between words. I can't let him get hurt at all. Hes too important, damn I haven't known him a full day but hes already to important to lose. What is he doing to me.

Austins Pov.

I watch as tears cascade down her beautiful face. I can't help but want to just hug her and wipe all her tears away and protect her. I don't let many people in, but shes different. A good different, all I know is when I heard about her I fell in love. Now I really am in love its only been one damn day. Like what the hell. It took me three years to let Myka in the gang and today I openly invited Breckyn in, it hasn't even been a day. Why does she make me this way, I like how she makes me feel though. I don't know she is just... I have no clue. Shes perfect with all her imperfections. I pulled her to my chest and wrapped my arms around her slim but fit figure and hugged her close. "Calm down, I don't know what your doing to me but I will do anything for you and protect you from whoever or whatever your so scared about, okay? Everything will be okay, I promise."

She sniffled a couple times then snuggled closer to me. After a few minutes one of the ring announcers came out, and over to us. "Boss, is she going to be able to fight if not we can just not do it today maybe another day?" I looked down at Breckyn who was still in my arms and desided for her.

"No, another day. Tell Myka sorry." I picked Breckyn up bridal style and walked out of the underground door then out of the tattoo parlor.  "Breckyn you can go to sleep for a while if you need to you look tired." I suggested, and in reply she nodded and snuggled farther into my chest. I chucked lightly at how cute the bad girl looked. I slipped her into my car. "Breck, one more thing before your totally asleep, do you want to get another pare of clothes from your place before the meeting.

She yawned and talks, "I don't have a place yet my things are in my car, we can go back to the hotel and I can rent another day out of that shit whole." She laughed at what she said but it was so cute and quiet it was so adorable. I swear this girl is badass one minute then the next shes all cute... its weird.

I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the gang house, well mansion.

When I pulled into the house Matt, Ryker, and Ray were waiting for us. I got out of my side and walked over to Breckyn's side, I slid her out and into my arms in a bridle style. I walked past the boys and into the house. She just looked so peaceful I wan't going to let any of the boys wake her up or me. I mean she's went through more then anyone knows about, for god sake she won't even tell me. I've only known this girl for about a day but she is already doing things to me that no other person has ever and will never.