Chapter 3- Lunch, and Punch

*After Next Class

Well that class was boring, all we did was listen to an old lady talk to us about the 60's, ewww. The bell just rang for lunch so I'm headed there now. I walk in and everyone gets quiet, wow great way to welcome me. I just shake my head and walk past the line, I grab an apple from a random guys trey and walk outside. I find the bleachers and since no one was there that's where I was going to eat. I sat down and started to eat my apple with my eyes closed when my sun was gone. Without opening my eyes I spoke, "Get your own damn sun shine and move." Wow that came out really calm, good for me.

"Why would I do that sweetheart?" I knew that it was Austin so I opened my eyes. I glared at him for a moment before I stood up. I thought that if I left he would just leave me alone but nooo, he just had to fallow me. I walked into the school and started walking to my locker. Half way to my locker a girl came into view with 2 other girls behind her. She looked like a slut. I was about to walk past her but she decided not to let me. I stood in front of her with a glare on my face.

"Look bitch," She said and that was the last string. "you need to back off of the bad boys, they are mine and you can't have them"

"We-" That was as far as I got before a stone cold hand hit the side of my face, oh no she didn't. I looked at her and her face was hilarious but right now I was to mad to laugh. "No bitch you listen here, I will do whatever the hell I please." She stood shaking in fear and all I did was slam her against the locker and walk away.

"Wait, Breckyn please." I just ignored Austin and walked straight out of the school. Ugh I hate snooty bitches. "Breckyn" I saw Austin beside me and with in seconds he pulled me to him.

"What the he-" I was cut off by Austin's beautiful voice.

"Hey, hey do you need to go to the arena?" How did he- what?

"How did yo-" Seriously whats with him cutting me off. I really don't like that he knew, but I guess. I don't know I kinda t-trust him. Shit no I can't trust him, not anyone. I need and want to trust him though, I can try.

"Trust me, I know everything. Now lets go I'll drive you there." I just nodded my head knowing I had spandex under my jeans and I'm sure that we could pick up a sports bra on the way there. He walked us over to his motorbike. I was in love with the bike, it was a 1995 sleek black Harley. I could tell that he saw my excitement because he was softly chuckling and lets just say wow, can this boy get any hotter. I just slapped his chest. He knew that meant I wanted to get on the bike. I got in the back and waited for him. "Wow you didn't go for the drivers seat, wow." I laughed slightly and knew he was right. To tell you the truth, I just wanted to wrap my arms around his waist.

"Just get on the bike before I change my mind." He chuckled and once again mind blown. Ha, so lets go beat some people, YAY!!! I miss fighting, I mean I haven't fought for 3 whole weeks. That's forever...

"Hold on beautiful." I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist ignoring the beautiful comment. He sped out of the parking lot and past a lot of lights. I really like how fast we are going. If you haven't caught on I like to be a little dangerous, okay a lot actually. A few more lights and crappy looking building, we pulled up to a little tattoo parlor. I immediately knew how to get in. I walked in the parlor and went up to the front desk.

"NUSFOTK2856" His eyes widened when he heard what I said and let me in within a matter of seconds. Okay so that was my user name, National Under Street Fighting For The Known, then my part is 2856. It was like a pass and everyone knew who I was, who I am. My name is 'The Queen'. I rule the world of street fighting the only one I have yet to face is a guy named, 'Boss'. He is the one that is most equal to me, to be honest he might be able to take me down. "Who's the best fighter you got?" I asked the man who was in the dressing room.

"Well that's easy all you have to do is turn around." What? Austin? I'm confused.

"Make her fight Myka." Austin said with a deeper voice then normal, what was that?

"Sure thing boss." Boss? What? I'm confused, again. Like that the parlor guy left and we were left alone.

"She is a good fighter, but your better. I think you'll like her." I just staid quiet. Is he boss? A girl comes out and smiles. I guess that she looks strong but I know I can take her.

"Hey nice to meet you!" Wow a little cheery are we. I think that she seems cool but a little peppy. "Okay can I be done, pretending to be a nice person?" Now I like her! I smirked and so did she, I think we will be really good friends.

"Okay, this is Myka-" He pointed at her. "and this is Breckyn" He pointed to me. Good for him, knowing us apart. She rolled her eyes and so did I, "Well this isn't going to be a real fight your just going to be sparing"

"Wooh no way, I need to fight." I said and Myka nodded her head in agreement.

"Sorry but I can't have either of you hurt. And Myka are you coming tonight?" What was tonight, I need to find stuff out.

"Only if Breckyn can come. Oh and you have to buy me food." I really like this girl she reminds me of my best friend who I haven't talked to in like a week, I really need to talk to her.

"I know I was going to ask her to join but you kinda beat me to it and I will buy you both food." I smirked what was I going to join? "Breckyn will you join our gang?" I full on smiled like, thank the gods.

"Yes but I have a lot of shit you don't know, and it could hurt you guys." I looked at Austin the whole time. I was scared that if he knew he wouldn't want me in the gang nor would he ever trust me. I was scared for the first time in a long time that someone would judge me and the only one who I cared would judge me was him. He was the only one who could really hurt me. I can't fall for him but I am.