Chapter 6- I Don't Understand Anything

(^Alex^)

Breckyn's Pov. 

I can't stand this anymore, not seeing him. I mean it's like I'm trying to protect myself from myself. Today is Monday, how great! I absolutely love Mondays. Nope not at all, I hate Monday's more then I hate broccoli. Lets just say I have a burning passion for broccoli to die.  Ok now back to real life.

Today was Paisley's first day and we already made sure that we have all the same classes. Today was the kind of day where you just want to play sick. I guess you could say that was just a Monday thing for everyone. For me it was a Monday-Friday kind of thing. 

I had on a pair of black ripped jeans and a white crop top that says 'more issues than vogue'. Oh and lets not forget my favorite black boots and favorite leather jacket. I also put my long blonde hair into a fishtail to the side. 

Once I had my outfit on and I was ready to go I went outside and waited in the car for Paisley. When she finally came out she had on a pair of maroon jeans a white crop top and a pair of white converse with her hair in a messy bun. She got into my car, and lets say I was shocked. She always wants to drive her white Lamborghini instead of mine. She looked over at me and saw my expression, "I know I just didn't want to drive today." 

"Ok? First time for everything?" She only looked at me and playfully hit my arm. After that we started on our way to hell, aka school. 

Paisleys Pov.

When I was getting ready I knew that here was going to be different. As in Breck probably wont want to leave this place, its gonna be hard when he comes back for her. I don't know how many times she's gotten threatened by her deadbeat father. I just can't stand it. It's not fair to anyone. 

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the door shut, I guess she will be waiting in the car. Today was one of those days when you want to look cute but are just too tired so you through whatever you have on. I guess you could say I do that a lot and so does Breck. Oh well, who cares anyway. 

I walk out with my white leather book bag and go towards Breckyn's car. I would drive but it's better just to not waste my gas. 

I looked over at her and saw her shocked face, only because I am letting her drive her own car. "I know I just didn't want to drive today." I say because why not. 

"Ok? First time for everything?" I was not shocked by my friends sassy comment, lets say that Breckyn was known to be quite a sas-master. I playfully hit her arm and we started our way to the war zone, aka school. I hate school not because we have to learn but because of the dumbass teachers and stupid blonde girls and lets not forget the jock-straps. Lets just say that people are plain out annoying. 

When we finally reached the god awful place, we parked the car and made our way to the entrance. See, being us we caught most of the guys eyes and most of the girls too. The boys whistling but the girls saying bad things and glaring. Yep, you see we aren't the ugliest creatures in the forest are we. 

Breckyn's Pov. 

When we made our way through the tons of people in the parking lot we started looking for the office. It took us a while to find it, like 40 minutes or more even though I had been there I had forgotten already. But did it really matter if we were late. When we got everything we needed from the mean lady behind the desk we walked out. 

"There's really no reason to rush to class, we are already late being any earlier won't do us anything." I said to Paisley. Me and Paise had kinda the same mind frame. We both turned to each other and smirked. This is the way we were, really close and really knew each other. We might not always get along but we are really just well as we say it 'sister wives'. Okay so there is like a big story behind this and I'm not going to get into it but you get the just. We are really really close and not a lot of things come in between us, very few. 

We walk in different directions just you know kinda venturing around school. But when we rounded the corner we saw a bunch of the barbies (bitches) huddling over a lump on the floor crying. Those bitches! "Hey get your asses a way before each of you needs another nose job to replace the broken one we're about to give you!" Shouted a pissed off Paisley, see the thing is we have had people like this in our lives too and we know how it feels. 

The queen barbie turns around, oh yeppy its the slut from last time. Oh joy! You can practically see the sarcasm. "Why are you still here I thought you died. Darn I would have went to that funeral just to stomp on your grave." Her plastic friends start to laugh at their devil leader. 

"Oh, aren't you so nice. Since you seem to be in a friendly mode, would you please tell me why the hell your beating up an innocent girl?" I really really hate this bitch.

"Oh well see, shes not innocent at all. She's Jace's slut. And Maris over here is meant to be his but this slut just had to get in the way and ruin everything." Oh, come on really that's horrible. Does she even have a freaking heart. 

"Get out of here before we have to drag you but your bleached hair out of here." Paisley, darn you I really wanted to beat her stuck up ass. 

They all scurried away and we turned back around to the girl quietly sobbing on the cold tile floor. "W-why did you two s-stand up for me? I don't know you an-and you don't owe me anything. I don't u-understand." She said in a shaky voice. Me and Paise both turned to each other and knew what to do. We both shuffled towards the girl and ended up hugging her. After a few seconds of us hugging we heard heavy foot steps coming towards us. Jace rounded the corner with a concerned look on his face. I could tell he wanted to see her, no, he needed to see her and make sure she was safe. Once his eyes met hers his cold eyes softened drastically. He ran over to her and both me and Paisley moved out of his way. 

"Baby what happened? Who did this to you? Alex please answer." He sounded almost desperate and by the end of his quick rant the girl on the floor, Alex was giggling. "Why are you giggling your hurt?"

"Your not letting me answer anything. I'm fine, thanks to these two." She nodded her head in our direction and I could see in Jace's eyes that he was thankful I guess this girl really is important to him. 

"Thank you two. I could never repay you for what you've done. Breckyn, Austin needs to talk to you, no matter how much you don't want to." I nodded to him but knew in my head that no matter what I couldn't talk to him. I can't ruin this place. I'm so tired of moving all of the time. I want to stay but I can't put someone like Austin in danger.