Chapter 2- School

I was dressed in a pair of ripped up jeans, a white crop top that said 'wild spirit', leather combat boots, my leather jacket, my moms silver locket. (Picture ^ There) I really liked my outfit I mean it was like me totally. I took an apple from the basket and grabbed my keys. I walked out of the hotel and to my car, witch never was touched at all. Ha them bitches scared of me! I smirked and got into the car and speed out of the crappy parking lot. I drove for another 20 minutes before seeing the school. I parked in the one semi-close to the school, 'Ya I'm gonna need to change that, walking is way to much work' I thought. I got out and looked around, boys whistling and girls glaring. So pretty much the usual. I ignore them all and start to walk into the school. As I walk past a group of jock looking boys one of them slap my ass. I immediately stop and turn straight on my heel. I walk up to him with as sweet of smile as I can and put my arms around his neck. He, being the boy he is; put his hands around my small waist, ha wrong move bud. I smirked when then did the last thing he expected, kneed him right in his family jewels.

"Don't ever touch my ass or next time you won't have any hands." I warned through gritted teeth. No one messes with me I'm Breckyn Storm, queen bad girl and ass beater. I walked away without another word said.

'Now all I need to do is find the office' I thought. I started walking forward and well I really don't know where to but I just did. I kept walking for like another 10 minutes but still have yet to find the freaking office, I mean come on how hard is it to find an office. I don't think I'm going the right direction. I kept walking and then the late bell rang, whoops! Oh well.

"Man, did you hear about the new girl. She totally told that jockstrap Evan off. It was so funny. Matt didn't you think she was hot or what?" Said a voice around the corner. Ha, already the hit of the school!

"Totally she has the badass vibe to her too." Said a guy voice who I presumed was Matt. I just leaned on the nearest locker and listened to the conversation unfold, haha stalker.

"Will you please stop fantasizing over a chick." Oh my shit balls that was the hottest voice I've ever heard. All 5 of them rounded the corner and saw me and froze. They had the badass vibe too. Yay friends, or enemies.

"Talking about me boys, you know it's not nice to talk about someone behind their backs." I said sarcastically and might I add sounded really funny. When I saw their faces I went into a fit of laughter, 4 of the boys had gone into shock and the hottest one stood with a smirk on his face staring at me.

"So your the new girl?" Said the hottest one. Well no dip Sherlock. I smirked at them and them smiled innocently.

"Well thank you captain obvious, what gave it away?" I am very good at sarcasm! He stood there still smirking at me, like what the hell. I know my face is pretty but no need to stare. I just stand there with one eye brow raised. Looking at him I see his friends start to smirk, and lets say that I hate when people look at me like they know something I don't.

"Whats your name beautiful?" All I do is scoff at the kinda hot boy.

"Maybe you should tell me that answer first." I smirk my oh so famous smirk. I am so not telling strangers my name that quickly.

"Oh ya, sorry. This idiot right here is Ryker." He pointed to the one who asked me what my name was, he smirked at me and then started laughing. Okay then... "I'm Matt." Oh, so he was the one that thought I had the badass vibe. Good thing he's smart, I mean he's kinda hot just not as hot as captain obvious. "Okay, this one is Ray." He pointed to a guy who I have yet to talk to, he was tall and good looking. I like his name though very vintage. I sound like a tumblr girl, yay! "This is Jace." Matt said pointing to a okay looking guy. I mean all of these guys could pick up a girl in seconds. He then pointed to the last guy, the hottest. Also known as captain obvious. "This is-"

Before he could finish captain obvious answered for him, "I'm Austin, now we've told you are names now its your turn." I looked up at Austin he was like 6'5 compared to me, 5'9. I mean I am not a short little girl. I actually like my height its great for fighting and racing.

"Okay since you all told me yours, mines Breckyn." They all just smirked at me and I raised my eyebrow, gees I need some new facial expressions. "Can I help you guys, your all staring at me with your evil little smirks."

Ryker spoke first, "You've got a cool name, kinda hot actually." Austins smirk faded when Ryker said I had a hot name, whats up his ass. A cat, awe poor cat. Ha!

"I better get to class, you know I'm trying to change my badass vibe." I said with sarcasm dripping off my tongue. They new I was being sarcastic so they started laughing. I turned on my heels and walked away from my- nah not friends yet. The boys.

I find my way to my class and by now there's only 4 minutes of class left. I walk through the door and everyone looks at me. "Why are you late Ms. Storm?" Ha wrong move teacher man.

"Bitch your lucky I even showed up!" I exclaimed and slowly walked to the back of the classroom. I started laughing when I looked at the teacher man. He was bald, had round glasses, and his face it was like a car just ran over one of his 34 cats.

"You Ms. Storm have detention this whole week!" I just laughed harder at his attempt to try to control his 'anger problems'. "Ugh.." He said then started to mumble crap like, she isn't worth getting worked up, and that was a horrible way to start the year. Ha like I care.

After the 4 minutes the bell rings and everyone rushes out. I just casually walk out, and the teacher. Well lets say he had nothing to say about me.

(A/N I'm trying to do at least 3 a week but that most likely won't happen. I will post one tomorrow I'm guessing but I really don't know. I think I want to change Breckyn's name but I don't know yet. I guess that's it. <3)