Chapter 9- Morning Beautiful

OKAY so... this whole part was done and then it deleted it gurrr. Okay so I'm just gonna rewrite it sorry for this one taking so long.

Breckyn's Pov.

After the first kiss situations, yeah no big deal. Who am I kidding its a huge deal.

OK! So back to the sane me...we finished getting snacks so we went to pay. After we finished paying we went back to Austin's house.

We started watching all the 'fast and furious' movies. Me eating my Doritos and him playing with my hair. "Why is your hair blonde?"

I rolled my eyes and simply stated, "My moms hair was blonde so I got blonde hair."

"I like your hair, all the other girls at school have ugly blonde hair and yours is just so- well beautiful like you." He looked down at me with a crooked smile that could kill. I smiled back at him and cuddled closer to his chest. Yeah, we're both laying on the couch because Mr. I'm-so-lazy also known as Austin decided he didn't want to sit on the floor.

-time lapse-

卐  卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Austins Pov.

After the 5th 'fast and furious' movie Breck was out cold. I laid there smiling at her just taking in her beauty. Yeah, I was on the couch with her because I said I wasn't going to sit on the ground but really I just wanted to hold her in my arms, and let me tell you it was well worth the effort. I love having her in my arms and would love it to be like this for the rest of our lives. And I know its really early on in life but honestly I can't see my life without Breckyn at this point.

After the end of the seventh 'fast and furious' movie I went to bed with Breck in my arms sleeping peacefully. I listened to her hallow breaths and soon fallowed suit.

-

I woke up to my phone ringing like crazy, who the hell calls someone at six in the morning. Like what the heck, I want to sleep. I look down to see Breck in my arms and smile down at her. Okay, Austin focus the phone is still ringing. I quickly but carefully reach over Breckyn and grab my phone that was laying on the coffee table under all the food and bag of Dorito's. I answer it quickly but try to not make too much noise, making sure not to wake up Breck.

_PHONE CONVO._

Austin- "Hello, this better be important"

Unknown- "Of course it is, where the hell is my best friend!"

Austin- "Who is th- Paisley?"

Unknown/Paisley- "Who else's best friend came over to your house last night and didn't come home."

Austin- "What the heck Paisley some of us sleep at this time"

Paisley- "Like I care, I just want my best friend back, its our girls day out."

Austin- "Sorry your not getting her back, todays our day and you can have 'girls day' tomorrow, bye!"

_END OF PHONE CONVO.-AUSTIN SUDDENLY HANGING UP(*winking face & smirking face*)._

As soon as I ended the call with Paisley I heard Breckyn's phone giing off. I reached over her again intantly knowing who it was.

_PHONE CONVO. NO.2_

Austin- "Paisley shes staying with me today, like I said last time, bye!"

Paisley- "Bu-"

_END OF PHONE CONVO NO.2 (*hehe*)_

I looked down hearing light giggles and saw Breckyn trying to stifle her laughs. "I caught you, morning beautiful." I said, and she blushed hard core.

"Morning." She said in the cutest voice ever, it was like an awww moment but I don't have those... only her.

-----

(A/N- I'm so sorry for making it short the next one will be super long, the whole deleting thing really hurt this chapter. Sorry)