11) Pregnant.

Thank you so much for reading, please remember to vote and/or comment if you enjoy this chapter 😊💖

- Aimee x

I posted a new story called 'The Spanish Businessman' please check it out x
---

"Aurora, how do you know Kaleb Smith?" My fork clatters to the side of my plate as I gaze up at my mother.

"Kendall's brother?" I retort with a question to her own. All eyes are on me, besides Father and Giovanni as they proceed with their mindless chatter. Ever since the bomb had been dropped, brother and his dimwit wife had their mouths sealed. Not that I could blame them, Kyle had been almost positive that he would be given the  company as he was Mothers favourite.

Mother licked her lips, as a sly smirk took over her mouth. "Yes, but it seems that you have been spending a lot of quality time with him. Minus Kendall that is." Hands fold over on another as she rests her head on them in triumph.

"I do believe I've read a bit of an article in that dreaded tabloid. TZM uploaded a whole spread on it yesterday." Pamela seized the opportunity to grill me further along with Mother.

I swallowed slowly before replying, "He and I have... Bonded on my vacation to Jenna."

"Will we be seeing little Auroras and Kyles anytime soon?" A chuckle was heard from the head of the table as the question was asked. It was only then that I had noticed the fact that Gio and my Dad were listening to our conversation, although from where I was sitting it was fast turning into an interview.

I shook my head dramatically, ignoring the anger-filled gaze of the Italian that had been my lover for a night. "Father that is the last thing on my mind, especially considering the present circumstances."

"I'm not getting any younger Rora, by the time I am at my last I hope that my daughter is at least expecting. Married or not, though the former would be grand. I've been waiting for decades to walk you down the aisle." My face turned a million shades darker as my Dad smirked, knowing fully well how embarrassed he had made me.

"Amore mio, do you wish to be pregnant?" I gave him a funny look, as did the rest of my family.

"Yes, but-"

"Shouldn't Pamela be the first to have a baby?" Mother raised her finger in the air as if trying to tick off a box of an imaginary to-do list.

Father chuckled as if hearing an old joke, "Lily, love I do believe that us having grandchildren is neither a competition nor a race."

"Has your Mother not asked the same of you Gio?" Dad continued, not waiting for an answer from his wife.

They were already on a first name basis.

The brunette cleared his throat before replying, "Madre expects one by the end of the next year. It seems that I am the only one that will give into her desire to be a nonna."

"What of your older brother?" I perk up at the mention of another Amelio.

Giovanni's shoulders tensed immediately, I almost wanted to save him from having to answer. Except that I too was awaiting his reply. The Italian flicked his hand to the side almost as if sweeping away the thought of his sibling and instead brought the conversation back to its original source.

Me.

"If you want a baby then why don't you have one?" I mentally rolled my eyes at his audacity.

"I can't impregnate myself you know that right, I need a pënis to go into my vagîna for that to occur." His eyebrows quirked up at my blunt reply.

"Stopping being so crude Aurora, besides you forgot the fact that spêrm is involved." By now everybody was red in the face, except for Giovanni, Mother and I. Even the waiting staff had tuned their ears away from our squabbling.

"All I want is a grandbaby, not to know how it will occur. For the love of God, let's instead have our meals." Father scowled at his wife in warning.

I smirked in triumph, while my Mother silently boiled her pot of anger.

------
*****
------

After another hour of torturous silence, I was slightly regretting my decision to stir at my Mothers stew (metaphorically speaking obviously).

Looking for the quickest escape I almost kissed Gio on the lips when he approached me. Though, I was unsure of his intention especially after his afore continuous questions about my personal life.

"Come with me." Against my better judgement or lack there of I follow behind him, as he makes his way inside.

My eyes wondered to his butt and it was like I couldn't look the other way. It was like two globes moving back and forth in perfect symmetric sync. My thoughts immediately went back to the night that we had shared and how I had grabbed a hold of them as he had ploughed his length against my most private area. Once again my cheeks burn from the inappropriate visuals that appear in my mind, almost as if sensing my thoughts, Gio turns around.

A smirk on his dark pink lips as he pulls me closer to him by my waist. "Amore, I've been wanting to hold you like this for so long." His heavy accented voice mumbled into my hair as he breathed in my sent.

Even with my thoughts a haze, I managed to pull myself away from his embrace and instead moved so that I was facing him. While maintaining the distance that we shared.

"You've screwed up far too many times for me to be wanting to me in your arms." The brute quirked an eyebrow in misunderstanding.

"I have done nothing wrong, when I left you that morning-"

"Gio! You know that, that is not the reasoning behind my anger. Why do you always play the victim?" I cut him off, venom dropped from my lips.

"Aurora, I do not understand why you stay angry at me. I semplicemente do not understand why you are so arrabbiato over seeing me with a friend!"

"There is nothing simple about my anger, you Italian imbecile!" By now I was seething. "How do you even know about the fact that I saw you two?"

Giovanni sighed in exhaustion, "I saw you leave the restaurant with your friend." I rolled my eyes, of course he did.

"From where I was she didn't look like an amico, she looked more like somebody you were fücking on the side."

"You should be the last person that talks about fuckîng their friends I saw the same thing that Pamela did. You seem very close to your best friends brother." He grinned down slyly at me, when I didn't say anything. Although, his eyes managed to wonder down to my breaśts that continued to rise and fall. As I tried to catch me breath from being so wound up.

"I bet you've let him fućk you already haven't you? Let his pen-" Giovanni's retort was cut of by the swift movement of my hand aiming for his cheek. He caught it in his own giant palm and intertwined my fingers with his own. "Or maybe you haven't, because you can't get the thought of me out of your head." He stared at me straight in the eyes, then moved down to my lips.

The next thing I knew was that his mouth was on my own.