23) Princess.

Hey guys <3

Sorry I did not post last week Friday. Long story short my laptop glitched and deleted this entire chapter so I had to write from scratch. So instead of giving you guys a quick and half-assed chapter on Saturday-I decided to keep writing and update on our second day which is today (Tuesday).

I really hope that you all enjoy this chapter I wanted to write a super long one to make up for disappointing yall on Friday. I hope I am forgiven *crosses fingers*.

(Also do you guys prefer chapter this long or do you prefer them shorter? Please let me know at the end, x).

Please leave a vote and a comment if you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Lots of love,

Aimee x

-=-=-=-=

By the time we had returned back to Kendall's place and had unpacked all of my belongings it was reaching six o'clock in the evening and this morning's breakfast was doing absolutely nothing for me anymore. The hunger reminded me that we had dinner arrangements tonight; I wondered where I should take him considering this was not a 'proper date' just yet.

"Miss Richmond-" He stopped his sentence as I quickly turned as I heard him enter my room at Kendall's apartment, I had been trying on dresses for later. "How many times must I tell you to call me Aurora?" I playfully chided while trying to smooth out the wrinkles on one of my top picks.

Malcolm looked away sheepishly, "Miss Aurora, I just needed to ask you if you still wanted to go to wherever you wanted to earlier?"

My brows furrowed as I tried to remember what he was speaking about. Shoot, I had wanted to get Kendall a bunch of flowers to show her my appreciation for allowing me to stay over for as long as I had and for her understanding when it came to the situation that I currently had found myself stuck in. "It's okay thank you, I'll just take an Uber tomorrow." I said as I turned back around to look at myself in the mirror-I had begun to feel insecure with the glint in his eye as he stared at me.

"You don't need to take one; I'll just come over on my break and take you." As he was about to take his leave he had not mentioned tonight's agenda. "Malcolm, are we still on for tonight?"

He seemed to be startled at the question, almost as if he had thought that I had only asked him to dinner as a courteous request considering that he had been driving and helping me move the whole day.

"I'll pick you up in an hour, I need to get changed."

I grinned at him through the reflection of the mirror as he stumbled over his words. I found how nervous he had all of a sudden become. to be enduring for some reason, it seemed as though he had never been on a date in a while. "I'll see you in an hour, you can wear something casual."I had decided on taking him to one of my favourite restaurants and I hoped that he would love it as much as I did.

Malcolm nodded his head as a response and disappeared behind the threshold of my door. Just then I remembered that I had not informed Kendall that I would not be home for dinner so I decided to go out to find her. I hoped that my best friend would not tease me too much especially considering how I had been adamant on the fact that I would not be dating anybody anytime soon.

The horrible stench of food being burnt alluded to the fact that she was in the kitchen which is the last place that I would have expected my best friend to be. Let us just say that if there were a nearby restaurant Kendall would much rather spend a couple hundred to eat out than she would save and make her own meal.