6) Advice.

When in need of guidance or some much needed advice Kendall has always been there for me. Today isn’t any different, except for her silence. The quiet that surrounds the both of us as she takes in my recount of what happened with Giovanni yesterday. Which is unlike her, as she always has something to say about everything. Sometimes even if I wish she didn’t, which is now defiantly not one of those times.

I tap my finger silently to a tune that has been on my mind as of lately, shaking my head to the waitress when she makes her way towards us. There was no need for interruptions especially since Kendall was still processing the brand new information. I took a sip of my iced coffee and mentally went over the events from the day before. After Alexander had delivered the, still unexplained message, we had left and I had been dropped off at home. There was no more pointless bickering, cute smiles, little Italian words or even phrases. He hadn’t even sent me away with a goodbye kiss and a promise of next time. Nothing but a “enjoy your evening”.

My hand must have been playing mindlessly with the little disk of the silver necklace Giovanni had given to me yesterday. As Kendall’s hazel orbs switch from my face to the pendant and back again.

                                                                “Did he seriously get that for you?” Her lips part slightly when I nod my head in reply and she smirks at me. “Lucky bitch.” She mumbles, I chuckle softly and release the disk from my grasp. It lands perfectly between my breasts, I shake my head with a smile on my face. Bastard.

“So, who is Ms. Sage?” She questions and takes a gulp of her chocolate milkshake through her straw.

I sigh, the one question that has been on my mind since leaving Giovanni has been just the one Kendall has asked. Who is she? I shrug my shoulders lightly,

“The hell if I know, he still hasn’t called me and I am not going to be the first one to pick up the phone.” I have always been the type of person to take matters into my own hands and judging by Kendall’s raised eyebrow. She was thinking the exact same thing, but this was not one of the times that I will be taking responsibility for the situation.

It is Giovanni’s hands now.

                                                                “Well I’ll be damned, there’s a first time for everything.” She laughs, with the same smirk still gracing her plump lips. “When he does decide to call-“

The table vibrates, I look down and notice my cellphone. “No fucking way!” Kendall cusses, I silence her with a glare.

“Hello?” I answer hesitantly, since the number shows up as unknown.

“Good morning Ms. Richmond, this is George Kyleman’s assistant Megan Gilled.” I nod my head, only to remember she can’t see me.

“Yes.” My face scrunches up in confusion, who the hell is that?