2) Realisation.

"Where are we going?" Giovanni looks at me from the corner of his eye. The glow of his cellphone illuminates the interior of the car and casts a shadow over the right side of his face.

"My place." He replies nonchalantly, looking down at his phone again and typing a reply to whom ever has grabbed his attention moments after getting into his black Range Rover.

I roll my eyes and look out of the window, like I have been doing since being ignored by Giovanni. I have never been more jealous of a tiny piece of technology, than what I am right now.

"I think I should rather head home." I say, looking over at him once more. Giovanni's eyes immediately shoot up to meet my now slightly angered facial features.

If he is going to treat me the way he has since sitting down on the cool leather seats of the car and ignore me. I don't need to be in his presence for any longer.

"No, you are coming home with me, amore mio." He all but growls, locking his phone and slipping it into the pocket of his black slacks.

"I do not know you well enough to spend the night at your house and I certainly am not a whore, Giovanni." I cross my legs, one over the other and look out of the tinted windows again.

"Aurora." He sighs, the r's in my name roll of his tongue effortlessly.

Warmth pools slightly in my stomach, making me clench my legs together tighter. As if Giovanni notices, a smirk makes its way to his full pink lips.

Damn him and his sexy Italian accent.

"I didn't say you are a whore, amore mio. I had only meant for you to come over for a drink, since you didn't get a chance to have yours earlier." Giovanni places a large hand on my upper thigh.

"You better know how to make a blady good martini then." I joke, feeling slightly bad for accusing Giovanni of something he hadn't said.

"Mine are better than any wanna be barista." He spits out. The lines on his forehead crease slightly, while a frown makes its way to his mouth. Almost as though he is picturing in my opinion the sexy green eyed bartender.

"I personally feel that he isn't that bad looking." I sigh in content, imagining his perfectly shaped hands and all the things he could do with them. Just to piss Giovanni off even more, I lick my cherry flavour lipsticked lips.

It seems to do the trick, because when I look over at Giovanni his breathing has become harsher. As well as his fists being clenched, showing off the protruding veins in his arms.

"So help me god, I will tell Alexander to turn this car around and beat that barista. And show you how good looking he is."

I struggle to keep the smile off of my face, messing with Giovanni is too easy. Leaving my cellphone at home had been a mistake on my part, now I won't be able to call for a taxi as soon as we reach our destination.

"I'm still not staying." He looks at me again, except this time he looks like he is about to burst. I don't say anything else, instead I turn my attention to Alexander, Giovanni's driver.

I turn on as much charm as I can muster, fluttering the annoying false eyelashes that the stylist, my Mother had sent, insisted on gluing to my eyes. "Please turn down the first road, after the second traffic light."

Alexander, slows down the vehicle, looking at Giovanni for confirmation. "No." Is all he says, giving a curt shake of his head.

"You know that this is considered kidnapping right?" I sigh, putting emphasis on the word 'kidnapping'. Giovanni just rolls his cocoa brown eyes at me and smirks.

"It's not called kidnapping if the person wants to go."

It's like I'm talking to a child. An overgrown, male model looking, Italian child.

"Didn't you hear the part where I am refusing to go?" I practically shout, trying to get it through his thick skull. Giovanni looks at me and sighs.

"So you don't want to spend time with me?" He gives me a look, almost like a lost puppy.

"I didn't say that..." The truth is, is that I do want to get to know him better. It's just that I want to do it on my own time.

"So you want to spend time with me?" Giovanni smiles, teasingly at me.

"Only one drink."

I wake up with a pounding headache, that doesn't seem to want to go away. Lifting a hand to my head, I try to numb the pain. My body aches everywhere, especially between my legs. Where the hell am I and what the world happened last night?

Looking around I notice I'm laying on a queen sized bed with cream coloured bedding. All the walls have intricate detailing and patters painted in gold. There are tiny bloodstains covering the blanket wrapped around my body.

Realisation takes over, I had come to Giovanni's hotel room last night. After having one too many martinis, together. I remember, vaguely, him leading me to his bedroom. The ripping of a foil packet rings in my head, the sounds of his moaning along with my own, the rhythm we had perfected after countless tries.

Nervously, I slip my hands below the blanket wrapped around my body. I am completely naked.

I had lost my virginity to Giovanni.