Hakeem Imagine For Ricquel

Requested by RocWife4Life Written by RemiWorld

I had a long day at work, my feet were hurting being in these heels and my body was getting exhausted. I waved goodbye to Ms. Johnson that worked at the front desk and signed out. I walked outside, heading towards the parking lot where my car was parked. I unlocked the doors and slipped into the drivers seat. As I got home, unlocked the door and walked inside the home I and Hakeem owned. I sat down my briefcase on the floor. I looked down at the floor to see red rose petals making a trail upstairs. A smile crept over my face. I followed the trail up the stairs and into the our bedroom. The bedroom was dim and candles were around lighten up. On the bed there was a note. I picked it up. I began reading.

Dear Beautiful,

I have seen how hard you worked this past week. So I thought that you deserved a night with just me and you. Go into the bathroom and wait for me there.

I walked into the bathroom, I was stunned by the view. Rose petals were around the tube, candles were lighten up on the corners of the tube too. Beautiful was spelled out on the bathroom mirror. I undressed and stepped inside the hot water, that soothed my body. I heard foot steps coming into the bathroom. I looked over to see my baby Hakeem smiling at me. He was shirtless.

"Hey beautiful." He said coming to me.

"Hey baby." I said smiling back at him.

"How was your day?" He asked

"Stressful but it's better now."

"Ricquel, you know I love you right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, can I show you how much I love you?"

"You sure can."

The rest is history.