You Get Into An Arguement & He Gets Agressive (Honorary Imagine + Requests)

I previously stated that I don't do imagines anymore but this will be an exception only because it will be too long for a preference and I can do multiple requests in one (since a few asked for almost the same thing).

Requested By: @astonniewilliams & @melaninho3

Hakeem:

"You son of a bitch!" you scream storming in his loft, causing his friends and a few people you never seen before to have all eyes on you. "The fuck I look stupid to you Hakeem?" you continued ignoring everyone as you walked up to him and slapped him. "Yo, (Y/N), the fuck is wrong with you?!," he yelled, "You making a scene". "Trust me, I'm about to do a whole lot more than that," you shot back before looking around and grabbing the nearest thing, which just so happened to be the broom and started breaking things. "The fuck is you doing?!" he shouted, his eyes widening as he moved to stop you from damaging the whole place. "We just gonna go," Chicken announced, snatching the phone away from the guy that was recording, as everyone else followed her lead.

"Aye (Y/N) chill out man! The fuck is wrong with you?" he yelled as he finally snatched the broom from you. "Fuck is wrong with me? Me?," you asked while humorlessly laughing at just how stupid he was, each time taking steps closer to him. "I'm not the one," you pushed him, "going and fucking," you pushed again, "my almost ex-step mother, " you pushed once more, "behind my girlfriend's back!" "Aye I'ma need you to keep your hands to yourself! You got one mor--" he attempted to demand. "Or what?" you challenged, "what you gonna do?" "The fuck," push. "You," push. "Gonna," push. "D--" you moved to push him again but was stopped as you were grabbed and slammed against the wall.

"I told ya ass to keep your god damn hands to yourself," he growled at you through clenched teeth as he stood inches away from your face, "I'd be wrong if I just went and slapped the shit outta you right now, now wouldn't I? If your crazy ass knew how to hold a civilized fucking conversation you would know I ain't fucked Anika since before you even came into the picture." "Oh really?...She's pregnant," you shot back. "So? That shit ain't mine. How bout instead of always tryna start shit you actually learn to trust a nigga? You need to stop blaming me for all them fuckboys you done been with." "Kinda hard when my nigga's the biggest one...get off of me," you demanded, trying to shake him off. "Nah, not until you calm the fuck down. Like I said whatever mess Anika is trying to start I don't want and don't have anything to do with it. Did I fuck up in the past? Hell yeah. Do I regret it? Most definitely. But I'm tryna change. What you want me to do a fucking DNA test? A lie detector test?" You thought it over for a second, "actually I do." "Fine! But when them things tell you exactly what I did you gonna be the one looking stupid." "I guess we'll just have to see about that."

He shook his head before looking you in the eyes, "you calm now." You simply rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, trying to avoid his. He began calling you pet names and nick names while wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your neck. You tried to suppress it but you let out a smile and small laugh. "There's that smile. Now what do you say we go upstairs and...make up?" You laughed even louder before pushing him off. "Oh no, you're not getting none of this until I get my answers," you told him as you walked towards the couch purposely swaying your hips before plopping on the couch and turning on the TV. "By the way," you began, "if you ever grab me like that again, you won't never have to worry about getting anyone pregnant cuz you won't be able to."