You Get Into An Arguement & He Wants Another Baby (Honorary Imagine + Requests

Requested By: @astonniewilliams & @liyah_styles

Jamal:
"Aw, baby look at this," Jamal called me over. I was busy in the kitchen making sure my roast didn't burn. "What is it?" I spoke as thankfully I saw him coming to me with the laptop. He sat it up on the island so that I could see it. My mood suddenly dropped as I saw it was a picture of an older boy who couldn't be more than three holding a newborn that I would assume was his younger sister. I was dreading the day Jamal would bring this back up as I had managed to avoid or quickly get out of the conversation multiple times after (Y/C/N) was born. "Aren't they so cute?" he beamed up at me with those dimples I loved so much. "Yeah, they are," I answered hoping he would move on but, with my luck, he wouldn't.

"You know me and my brothers are pretty close in age. I think it's why we're so close you know. We always been there for each other," he spoke but I didn't respond, "I was thinking that might be good for (Y/C/N)." "Good for him or good for you? What do you think he will magically become a better person if he has siblings?" I chuckled before trying diffuse the situation, "I'm an only child and I turned out just fine. Besides, I'm sure he'll  make plenty of friends once he's older." "That's the thing! If he had a brother, his age wouldn't matter." "Jamal what are you talking about? He can't even hold his head up on his own yet...look I think we're perfectly fine with the little angel that we have."

"(Y/N) now you're just being selfish," I heard him have the nerve to utter out of his lips. All the things I sacrificed for him, all the trouble I went through to make sure I would successfully carry and deliver our child. "I'm being selfish? Let's not forget who went through not one, not two, but three surgeries just to make sure that (Y/C/N) even had a chance. You don't know and can't possibly imagine how much pain and suffering I went through for 9 months. Fuck that try (Y/A) years. You know how many times I was told to give up or to not even try because my body wasn't compatible for children? So I'm sorry if I can't give you want you want but yeah, sure. This time around I'm being selfish." I hadn't noticed how loud I was until I heard my precious angel's cry. I heard Jamal begin to say something but the oven timer cut him off. I sighed, everything was just too much. "Can you--" I began but thankfully he cut me off, "I'll get the baby, you get the food."

I had managed to get the roast out and sat on top of the counter before turning the stove flames on low to keep the other items warm. I went to go see how Jamal was holding up and I stopped as I heard him singing. I leaned against the doorway as he was coming to an end. "I'm sorry you had to hear all that earlier little man. Your daddy was just being stupid. I'm sure when you're older mommy would love to tell you all the stories...but never forget, I will always love you, no matter what. I'll always love mommy too, even if she doesn't like me sometimes," he spoke softly as he cradled our baby in his arms. I couldn't help but smile as I walked over to them, wrapping my arms around his waist. "And mommy loves you both too."