What Kind Of Dad He Is (Requested)

Requested By: @liyah_styles

Hakeem (Son): Hakeem is a bestfriend dad to you guy's son. Those two are like twins and Hakeem treats him just like his mini me. From the two having matching outfits to your son verbally copying him (which often gets Hakeem and (Y/S/N) in trouble). Now you have a three year old running around in a tank top and a gold chain yelling Drip Drop.

Hakeem (Daughter): Hakeem is apolice dad. He knows how much dirt he's done to women in the past and doesn't want his karma to be in the form of his daughter. You two fuss at almost anything when it comes to her. He threw a fit the first time he had seen that you painted her nails.

Andre: Andre is a tiger dad. Although he swore he would never be like his dad and he means well, some of Luscious rubbed off on him. He's always pushing his kids to be the best. Sometimes however, he pushes them too hard. Which is why the kid(s) often hide stuff from him and come to you after you swear your secrecy.

Jamal: Jamal is a smother dad. He just loves to shower his babies with love; which includes lots of hugs, kisses, and lots of family time. Jamal's family wasn't exactly the tightest or ideal for him so, he swore that he wouldn't let that happen to his. He requires family meals (with no phones), game nights, movie nights, etc. He even has a no secret rule in the house (not that everyone else always follows).