Word Play [Noba (Bleach) Drabble]

“I’m going to punch you in the mouth, with my mouth. Softly. Because I like you.”

[Name] noticed the extremely characteristic blush that crossed over Noba’s face as soon as she stepped into the room. She’d never understood why the Mod Soul was always so shy around women and it seemed that he was most especially shy around her. Blinking, she turned to look at him before making her way slowly over to him.

“Hey there Noba,” she stated as she sat down across from him at the tiny table Kisuke had in one of his stores many rooms. Noba nodded at her slightly before reaching up and grabbing the zipper on his purple mask, pulling it sideways to conceal his red face, soft red hair and aqua blue eyes.

[Name] pouted her [color] lips at his actions, her fingers going to the table as she began to tap them, deep in thought. A sudden thought seemed to enter her mind and she smiled, scooting silently across the floor to place herself next to Noba. The Mod Soul seemed to sense her presence, for he reached up and slightly unzipped his mask, peering over at her curiously.

“What is it?” he asked her curiously.

“I’m going to punch you in the mouth,” [Name] stated, earning a surprised look from the male that was sitting next to her. “W-what?” he questioned, shrinking back into his mask when [Name] reached forward and grabbed the zipper, unzipping it the rest of the way.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be soft,” she reassured him.

“Is this a training exercise?” Noba asked her curiously, completely oblivious to the victorious smile that crossed [Name]’s face.

“Sort of,” [Name] stated before suddenly leaning in and pressing her lips softly against his in a sweet kiss. Noba began to blush bright red and when [Name] pulled away, she smiled at him. Shyly, Noba rezipped his mask and crossed his arms over his chest.

Having gotten what she came for, [Name] got up and left the room, leaving Noba to ponder on his own until she decided to return for him.