Teasing [Sabaku no Gaara Drabble]

[Name] sighed as she reached up to wipe the sweat from her brow, glancing around her. Why was it always so hot here? She often found herself wishing that she lived in a desert that at least had cool nights. Even the nights here were humid and made her sweat.

“What are you doing?” came a voice from behind her, causing [Name] to turn around, smiling when she saw who addressed her.

“Gaara... I'm just moving these pots for my mom,” she stated, motioning towards the giant clay pots on the ground. Her mother liked to make and sell pottery, so [Name] helped her out when she didn't have anything else to do.

“Let me help,” Gaara stated, the sand below the pots beginning to move as he continued to stare at the [color] haired girl in front of him. He could tell that [Name] was feeling hot and he smiled at her, deciding to tease her. No doubt his village would go crazy if they found out their Kazekage was dating anybody.

While [Name] was distracted watching him move the pots, he moved up behind her and got sand in her shirt, rubbing it across her skin. [Name] frowned before glaring up at him over her shoulder. “What are you up to?” she questioned, earning an innocent glance from the red head.

“Just because sand got in your clothes, you automatically suspect me?” he asked, a bit of humor in his voice. “Maybe you shouldn't wear such loose clothing.”

“Maybe you shouldn't enjoy the view so much or I wouldn't tease you about it,” [Name] countered, sticking her tongue out at Gaara as she got back at him.

Honestly, if he was going to stare at her every time he was around, then maybe she would start wearing tighter clothes instead.