Faint Touches [Levi Ackerman x Reader]

His hands moved nimblyover the inside of her thighs, his fingers working adeptly with oneanother.

[Name] kept her headturned away, hoping to hide her blush from her Heichou. This wasn'tright; she shouldn't be acting this way, but she couldn't help it!The way that he was touching her was beyond belief, a phenomenalfeeling. A thousand thoughts ran swiftly through her mind. Forsomeone so fierce in battle, how was he being so gentle with her?

Swallowing softly, sherisked a peek down at him. His dark head was bent, focused, as hishands continued to move, closer to more intimate places. [Name] bither lip to prevent a squeak of surprise from escaping. Howembarrassing would it be for someone to hear and discover what wasgoing on? She would never be able to live this down!

Ugh, why was this, why washe, so frustratingly confusing!

"H-heichou!" shecalled out, finally getting him to stop.

Levi looked up at her withhis usual expression, although he did have one eyebrow raised in aquestioning manner.

"What is it, [Name]? Areyou going to let me finish or not?" he asked, his tone sounding atad bit irritated.

"Err.. I-it's fine!Look, see, all done!" she stated, reaching down between her ownlegs.

There, she did it, shethought, quickly latching the last buckle of her straps shut. Leviblinked, looking back towards the straps.

"It's crooked," hestated, reaching forward to adjust the buckle.

"N-no! It's fine! Alldone, gotta go!" [Name] cried out, running out of the room and downthe hallway to meet up with the other Scouts, leaving Levi to stareafter her in utter confusion.