9 | Control

Tears sprang to your eyes as you struggled against him

Tears sprang to your eyes as you struggled against him. His hand continued to press down on your nose and mouth, making it hard to breathe and you felt like you could pass out at any moment. However, you knew that was something that you couldn't do. You couldn't lose consciousness or lose to him. As he hungrily looked down at you, and as your mind ebbed between the land of dreams and reality, you wondered to yourself what it was you had been doing exactly.

Why was it that you let this blonde bastard control you? Why did you forget that you had powers of your own, and if you wished to, you could even be the one who controlled him? After all, you were part demon and being a demon meant having powers at your disposal. With everything that had happened between you and Alois, it had slipped your mind. Not to mention you had been weak in both body and mind, so it would've been impossible for you to do anything. 

You drew in a shaky breath, well you tried to do the best you could with him still blocking your nose and mouth, and you closed your eyes. Wiggling your fingers and toes, you drew your magic from the souls of your feet to the hair atop your head. Opening your eyes, you released as much power as you could muster at the unsuspecting Alois. He shot backwards off the bed and clutched his head with his hands, his face was scrunched up in pain and he let out a shriek.

One of your powers was to get inside someone's brain and send them shock-waves - ones of pain. You had never used it before because you simply hadn't needed to, but this seemed the ideal time to use it. You sent some more of your power his way and Alois let out another shriek; he was now huddled over on the floor.

"(y/n), what's going on?" Sebastian burst in the room and uncharacteristically he looked frantic. 

He seemed to be out of breath, meaning he must have ran to your room when he heard the first cry.

"It's nothing Seb." You smiled innocently at him, and then down at Alois with glee written all over your pretty face; which the demon butler thought was quite attractive.

Sebastian grabbed Alois by the collar and started dragging him out of the room and turned back around to say, "let me handle this from now on. You haven't been wielding your powers lately, so you'll only exhaust yourself."

"Okay." You smiled at him again and sat down on the edge of your bed. It was true you felt exhausted. Utilising your powers did really feel draining and sleep was something you needed right now. "Goodnight Sebastian." You blew him a kiss and got back under the covers.

"Goodnight lady (y/n)." He grinned and bowed.

Then he left the room with a screaming Alois behind him.