11 | Paying Back The Trancy

It was just past midnight and all was quiet at the Trancy manor, that was until there came a knock at Alois's bedroom window

It was just past midnight and all was quiet at the Trancy manor, that was until there came a knock at Alois's bedroom window. The noise was enough to startle the young earl awake. He tossed aside the covers and drowsily rubbed his eyes.

Wearily, he went to the window and pulled back the curtains so he could see out into the garden. There was nothing there, save for the swaying of the trees and the occasional hoot of an owl far off in the distance. Strange. He was certain he had heard something hit his window. Maybe he was mistaken...

Yawning, he went back to his bed and tried to get comfortable. Just as he was about to fall asleep he heard muffled footsteps coming towards his room, they came to a stop outside his door and then there was nothing. Alois sat up in his bed and clutched the covers to his chest. What was going on?

"C-C-Claude is that you?" he called out as he strode to the door and flattened his ear against it so he could hear for any movements outside... There was nothing but an eerie silence.

"Just what is going on?" he wondered out loud.

He opened the door and peered outside. Nothing. There wasn't a sign of any butler, demon or otherwise. Vast darkness spread out before him and he couldn't make heads nor tails of anything.

Alois stepped out of the room and made his way down the hall, with only the candlestick he had grabbed along the way to illuminate his path. Behind him, there came a shuffling sound and monstrous shadows played along the walls. The thing looked like a monster - with a wide grinning mouth, sharp teeth on full display and a lanky, grotesque body. Now it took a lot to scare Alois, seeing as he was the person who likes to instil fear into people. So what was happening now was enough to make him feel fear.

It was then Alois could hear a bodiless chuckle and if he wasn't mistaken it almost sounded female, one he felt was somewhat familiar. He just couldn't quite place where he had heard it before. Although, as the chuckling continued, flashes of (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair went through his mind. It was illogical and there was no way that she could be here.

Alois gulped in much-needed air and continued his way down the halls, keeping his eyes and ears on full alert. It surprised him that his demon butler hadn't made an appearance yet. What was keeping him so busy?

Suddenly there was a sound of glass shattering, which was getting closer and closer to where the blonde earl was. That was when all the windows surrounding him exploded and glass rained down on him, covering his hair and clothes. Blood trickled out from the tiny cuts that now adorned his skin. He dropped to his knees and let out a scream. Much like the one the demon girl he had once held captive had made.

Was this payback for all that he had done? Yes, yes, it was.

You snapped out of your dreamlike state and sat up in bed, bringing the silk sheets with you, so to cover your naked torso. Someone stirred next to you and that someone wrapped their arm around your waist. Smiling to yourself, you looked down at your demon lover. Usually, demons didn't need to sleep; it was something they did for the mere joy of it.

This very demon was yours and yours alone, and you were his; you both belonged to each other.

You leaned down and brushed your lips against his cheek, arousing him from his slumber. "Good morning Seb," you said cheerily.

"Good morning, (y/n)." He smiled up at you and hugged you to him, causing you to slide down into a laying down position. Sebastian's head was now resting on your stomach, and he heard something quite unusual. Along with your own heartbeat, there was another. Sebastian raised his head, and you noticed the confused but happy look that adorned his face.

You chuckled and with a happy grin on your face you said, "ah, Sebby there's something I have been meaning to tell you..."

"